Chapter 2 the talk

Chapter 2 the talk
"Look Mr.Stanush Rebecca has the best grade in my class, and you need at least a c to play football. Mr. Brytus stated. " But could like Austin ,Alex, Robert, or Zach tutor me.?" " Can you at least give her a chance?" " I guess but of things don't work out can Austin Alex Robert or Zach tutor me." "Sure thing Tyler,you may go now heres a pass." " thanks mr.Brytus.! " You're welocme Mr.Stanush"

"Hey Ryan!" " What's up Becca?"
"Nothing much, but I have to tutor Tyler." " I feel so bad for you." " Why Ryan?" " I had too tutor Tyler last year and he dose not listen that much, he might listen to you because you are beautiful, and a cheerleader. If you're lucky maybe Austin can help you too." "Ok thanks Ryan." "Your welcome Becca." Ryan hugged me and he pulled away when Andrew jumped on my back. I took his SnapBack off his head and put it on mine. I was surprised he actually let me wear it. Later that day at lunch Tyler asked to talk to me alone. " Becca I have decided to let you tutor me." " ok good, meet me at Starbucks today at 4 o clock after you get off from football." " ok and promise me you won't tell anyone in the crew about this." " I promise you I won't tell anyone Tyler."

"Thanks Becca." " Your welcome Tilly." " hey that's not funny!" " what ever!" " See you at Starbucks at 4." "Okay I'll be there." "Okay Tyler." " Hey Becca what did Tyler want?" Robert questioned. " He just wanted the notes he missed." "Oh okay."

Later at cheer practice we were outside practicing stunts. I was a flyer. I was doing a Bow and Arrow. When I did it all the guys gawked at me. I saw Tyler. He looked at me and smiled. I saw he had a six pack I think he is a little hot. Could I be falling for him? I love my cheer team I'm the captain of this team and I'm only a sophomore. And it's a varsity squad. After practice before I got changed i took a selfie #varsitycheer #captain #laverina #gobears