A Letter To Some 'Adults'

If I have one more of you tell me to "get out of my box," "get over" my anxiety, or "get over" my agoraphobia, I will literally hang myself from the nearest ceiling fan.

Anxiety isn't just something you can get over with a pill. You can't just "suck it up." If that was the case, the thousands of people, including myself, who have anxiety would gladly do that. Agoraphobia is the same way.
  You think that just by giving me a pill and a talk/intervention will cure me instantly, you've got a huge fucking storm coming.

  I'm completely willing to be homeschooled or online schooled, but you all refused to listen to me, so I guess I'm just going to get my GED or something and live a shitty life because you people couldn't just do this one fucking thing for me.

  I'm so sick of people acting like they know what's best for me and acting like they fucking know me. Had you just listened to me for fucking once in your miserable lives, things would've been fine,and I wouldn't have to add worrying about my future to my list of anxieties and depressions.

So thanks. Really. Thank you for ruining my life. It really was the cherry on top of the fucking fantastic year.