Slender mans is mad

" what was going on in here" Slander man said in a annoyed tone Ben spoke up.

" Jeff was bullying me once again and Sally stopped him and now asking him to say sorry" he said this with his head down, Slander man looked back from where ben was standing to me and then to Jeff.

" Is this true Jeff?" he said in an even more annoyed tone.

" Yes" he said while looking at Slander man, I was about to say something been Slander man cut me off.

" Head to my office now" he said in a stern voice while he pointed to upstairs where is office is, Jeff scrunched up his face and quickly replied.

" Why am I the only one why not Sally as well ?" he said in a sassy tone but as those words came at of Jeff mouth I quickly covered my ears.

"DON'T GIVE ME ATTITUDE AND JUST GO TO MY OFFICE NOW DONT MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN!" Slander man shouted which almost shook the whole mansion Jeff slowly made his way to the stairs and started stomping his way up to Slander man office, Slander man started to follow Jeff before stopping and turning towards Ben " I will make sure he stops this and say sorry to you" he said in a nice tone to Ben then proceeded to make his way up the stairs soon we could hear the door slam shut and soon yelling going back and forth soon the door opened and Jeff made his way back down the stair and waked to Ben.

"Look I'm sorry for being a dick head and say those thing to you" Jeff said in a mumble I couldn't help but giggle cause I knew what Ben was about to say

" That's all good Dick head" he said with a smile on his face soon Jeff had once again started to chase Ben around the house. E.J walked over to where I was standing and looked confused 

" Umm what going on here" E.J said as he watching them go around in circle

" Jeff was being a dick head to Ben, got in trouble and now they playing a game to make amends" I said in a happy tone  

E.J  said in a happy tone " oh really do you think I could join them?"

 I" you will have to ask Ben if you can catch him before Jeff" I replied back. 

Can't wait to see what happens next hope you liked it enjoy