Article

Sebastian Stan Wants to " Settle Down and Have a Relationship" After Enjoying His Dates with Nicola Steele

  As one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, Sebastian Stan can't help but get fans talking whenever he steps out with a special lady

  As one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, Sebastian Stan can't help but get fans talking whenever he steps out with a special lady. But after going on a Dinner Date with Nicola Steele,    some of Sebastian's most loyal fans are wondering about the pair's status.

  While it's too soon to proclaim these two Hollywood's hot new couple, a source tells E! News that the actor likes the Bates Motel star.

  "Sebastian has a crush on Nicola and really enjoyed the dates that they had," our insider shared. "He wants to settle down and have a relationship. He feels like something steady would be good for him." 

But as Sebastian's fans know, Sebastian isn't your typical guy. From his busy schedule and the constant attention from paparazzi, it's a bit more difficult to build and maintain a strong relationship. 

At the same time, that won't stop Sebastian from expressing his interest in people he likes.

"He did ask her out again and they are planning on seeing each other again soon," our source shared. "He likes that she comes from a good family and is a chill chic."

  Last month, the actor was spotted at Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills where he enjoyed dinner with Nicola. While fans may recognize the Hollywood star from her big screen roles in The Last Airbender and Transformers: Age of Extinction, she recently starred in Zayn Malik's music video for "It's You."