Training

Recap

Rox's POV

"Zero can i talk to you a minute please master." I ask Zero while looking at him.

"Yes you may." he says as he walks over to me.

"When do you plan on training her and transferring her to Cross Academy?" I ask him while looking at Shi.

"I don't know me and her mom haven't decided when to do that and soon on the transferring part." he says to me.

"Will she be in the night class with me?" I ask.

"Yes she will be in the night class." he says to me. 

Shi's POV

I looked over at my boyfriend and my father and they were still talking and I wanted to walk over there but I didn't and I read over the rules again so I could understand them even more but the more I read over them I didn't understand them so I called my dad over. 
"Daddy." I said.

"Yes baby girl?" He said to me

"I need help understanding the rules better can you or Rox explain them a little bit better?" I asked my father

"Rox can baby girl." He said as he looked at Rox. Rox nodded his head to acknowledge what he said. So I walked over to Rox and looked at him and he explained the rules to me more into detail then my father would have. 

Zero's POV

I look over at them and realize that she has already started her training with Rox and she almost already knew how to use them. She already knew how to use the vampire hunter weapons that her Uncle Kaname had made when he had to sacrifice his own heart to make new weapons for the hunter society.

"Rox come here for a minute." I hollered at Rox

"Coming master." He said. So i wait for Rox to get to me and he comes and asks
"You wanted to see me master?"
"Yes I did." I told him.
"Whats up Mater?" He asked
"How long were you two training?" I asked
"For about two hours now. Why?" He said and then asked.
"Did you teach her how to use the weapons before now?"I asked.
"No Master I did not I was about to ask you the same question."He said as he was looking me in the eyes.
"No me and her mom were waiting till she was 15 to teach her she still has one year left."I said. Then Rox looks at me and says "she's only 14?"
"Yes sir she is." I said.
"Are you transferring her to Cross Academy when she turns 15?" He asked
"I think we are." I said to Rox while looking at Shi.
"You two look so happy together I'm really happy she chose you and not one of my other students like i said before she came down for the first date you may go back to training my daughter." I said while smiling and looking at Shi.
"Thank you master."He says as he goes back to Shi and training.

Rox's POV

So I went back to training Shi for her father and while i was training her I asked her "how do you know how to use these your parents never taught you how to use them and this is my first time training you?"
"I know because of grandpa." She said
"When did you go and see your grandpa at the school?" I ask
"I went and seen him this weekend when everyone was gone." She says
"Why didn't you tel me or your parents?" I ask
"I didn't tell you guys because I knew you guys would try and stop me from seeing my own grandpa." She says.
"Why would you think we would try and stop you from seeing your own grandpa?" I ask
"I don't know but I'm going and seeing uncle Kaname later on today me mom is taking me." She says.
"My dad can not stop me from seeing own uncle I can't see my uncle on his side because he's dead and my dad won't tell anyone that because he's still upset that he lost his only brother so he won't say anything to anyone not even my mom because he hates thinking that he lost him." She says.
"I know he can't and i know he did baby." I said
"How do you know?" She asked
"He told me." I said

She looks at me really surprised and Zero saw her do that so he hollered at us and said "why is she looking at you like that?"

"She's looking at me like because of what you told me." I hollered back.
"Oh ok." He hollered back to me.

After all this we went back to training and after an hour she left to go see her uncle Kaname and her grandpa over at Cross Academy and I stayed there and trained myself while Zero went home to take a nap. After I was done training myself I sent a message to Zero saying "Hey i'm heading home because I'm done training myself. See you next time I come and pick your daughter up for a date or for school. If it's not that then I will see you next time I have training." When I was on my way home I got a text back from Zero saying "Ok thank you for letting me know." So I messaged him back "Your welcome."