Second Date: Training

As you all know I like doing the recaps so here's a recap from last chapter.

TIME SKIP

It was then after the date that Rox said that he loved her and didn't want her to leave him like his ex girlfriends have done.

"I wont leave you Rox I love you too much to see you hurt." says Shi

Rox drives Shi home and lets his master know that she got home safely and let him know that she was the first one to kiss him not him be the first one to kiss her.

"Thank you for letting me know that she got home safely." Says Zero.

"Your welcome sir. Before I leave can I ask you a question sir?" Says Rox

"Yes you may." Says Zero

"Friday can I take your daughter to the training grounds to watch me train with you for our second date?" Asks Rox

"Yes you may thank you for getting my permission first." Says Zero

"Your welcome." Says Rox then he says his goodbyes and leaves.

Time Skip To Friday

Shi's POV

"Today is Friday and my second date with Rox I over heard him and my father talking about our second date today but i didn't hear where it was going to be so I wonder where it's going to be." I say while thinking to myself. So then the bell rang and it jerked me out of my thoughts so I went to my next block of the day where I  have it with Rox and I sit next to him.

"Hey Rox." I say

Rox looks over and says "hey babe what's up?"

"Nothing much you?" I ask

"Same you excited for tonight?" Rox asks me

"Yes I am and will you tell me where it is already." I say

"No you have to wait till we get there." Rox says

"Oh ok if I have to." I say

Time Skip to the date

Rox's POV

I go up to Shi's front door and picks her up and say "You ready?"

"Yes i am." Shi says

"Ok." I say

So I help her out the door and then I hold my truck door open for her and help her in to my truck.

"Thank you." Shi says

"Your welcome babe." I said

So i get in the drivers side and starts up the truck and starts to drive off and says "you remember how your dad is a trainer right?"

"Yes." Shi says

"Well you should know where we are going for our date he's one of my masters." I say

"Really baby?" Shi says while looking at me.

"Yes." I say

She looks at me all shocked when we arrived her father was waiting for us outside the gates to explain the rules to Shi. I looked over at her while he was explaining the rules and she was still shocked.

"Why you shocked baby?" I ask Shi

Shi looks at me and says "I'm shocked because I didn't know that there was a place like this I knew my dad and mom were trainers but they never took me to the place where the trained." I look at her and smile then I look at Zero and he nods yes.

"Zero can i talk to you a minute please master." I ask Zero while looking at him.

"Yes you may." he says as he walks over to me.

"When do you plan on training her and transferring her to Cross Academy?" I ask him while looking at Shi.

"I don't know me and her mom haven't decided when to do that and soon on the transferring part." he says to me.

"Will she be in the night class with me?" I ask.

"Yes she will be in the night class." he says to me.