First Day Of Class

Recap

"Oh ok." I said after our conversation we continued our tour of the moon dorm. When we had an hour left we all got dressed and met downstairs. When we had ten minutes left we started to head outside and wait behind a huge gate when I heard the screaming I hid behind Kaname and when the gates opened up I still hood behind Kaname and I saw other girls glaring at me so I glared back at them after I glared at them they were scared of me and the first day I had fans when they shouted my name I smiled. Kaname felt me let go of him so he looked at me and smiled and i was smiling at my fans while walking to class. When we got to class I went and sat next to Kaname but I didn't see Rox so I was confused about where he was because I knew he was in the night class so I was wondering where he was and Kaname read my mind and said "He's not going to be here at all this week." 

"Why?" I asked while looking at him confused.

"He told me he had some family issues." He said
"Can I go out into the hall and call him?" I asked.

"Yes you can." He said

"Thank you Uncle Kaname." I said as I was standing up to go out into the hall right as I was about to open the door the door came open and the teacher looked at me and said "Miss. Kiryu?"

"Y..yes....." I said while looking at him.
"Why were you about to go out into the hall?" He asked me.

"I was going to go to the headmasters office." I said while looking at him.
"Ok go on." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said while I start to head to the headmasters office. So I get to the headmasters office and before I knock I hear him talking to someone and it sounds like Rox asking if he could be transferred to the day class.

Rox's POV

I was standing there in front of the headmaster asking if I could be switched to the day class right after I asked that I heard someone run off crying so after they ran off I looked outside to see if they were still close when I didn't see them I closed the door and looked at the headmaster and asked "can you call Shi down here please?"

"Yes I can why?" He said so after that he called Shi's phone and she answered and he told her to come to his office when he got off the phone with her he said "Go wait in the bathroom and I will come get you." 

"Ok." I said then I went to the bathroom

Shi's POV

After I hung up with the headmaster I wiped the tears away and started walking back to the headmasters office. When I get there I open the door and see him sitting there at his desk.
"You wanted to see me?" I asked him

"I didn't want to but someone else did." He said as he went to go get the person from the bathroom and when they get back I see that it's Rox. I walk up to him and say "Why the fuck do you want to fucking transfer to the fucking day class is it because I'm in the fucking night class you fucking asshole?" I asked. 
"No it's not because of you I would want to sneak into your room every night and cuddle you and were not supposed to do that." He said.

"You might be an exception because I am Kaname's niece and he adore's me and he likes you." I said

"Why do you say that baby?" He asked

"I say that because he has told me that he really likes you but the last part I can't say until he says I can tell you." I said to him after I said that I got a text from Kaname saying that I could tell him what he said after he said that he adored him.

"I just got a text from Kaname saying that I could tell you." I said

"Ok then what did he say baby?" He asked me

"He said if you asked for permission to marry me he would grant it because you have to ask Kaname,my mom,my dad, and my grandpa for permission." I said to him while looking at my grandpa while I was looking at my grandpa Rox looked at him and he nodded saying that was true.

"Oh." He said looking away all sad

"Whats wrong?" I asked

He looked at me and said "N...nothing......"

"Your lying." I said

"Fine I am lying.....it's just I don't know if I should do it or not...." He said looking  away with tears streaming down his face.

"Do what Roxic?" I asked him

"Show you a text I got from your dad Shilyn." He said

"Show me the text Roxic." I said grabbing his phone and putting his password in and reads the text and throws his phone.
"Why didn't they tell me?" I asked Kaien

"I don't know Shi. I didn't even know you two were related." Kaien said to me
"Can you call my parents up and ask them to come here please?" I asked him

"Of course Shi." He said after that he called them and they came up and I went off on them. After that Roxic came up to me and said "I'm sorry  but we can't be together anymore."

After he told me that I ran to my room crying I didn't look back to see if he was running after me while I was running to my room. 

Flashback of memories

I remember our first date he took me to a fancy restaurant he looked so familiar when I first saw him I just didn't want to be a weird girlfriend asking him if he knew my parents until later that night he asked me who my parents were so I told him and he froze.  I looked at him confused why he just looked at me not saying anything and that's when he told me

"They are my trainers" Roxic said

"They are your what?" I asked
"My trainers." Roxic said

I just looked him and froze and later on that night he took me home my father invited him in and Roxic asked him a question and then my father said yes then the next day at school,
"what did you ask my father last night before you left?" I asked
"I asked him about our next date Friday." He said smiling.

I smiled back and payed attention to the teacher and after the class was over he walked me to my next class like he dose everyday. Then after the school day was over with he drove me home and my mom was home when I got there and she was shocked when she saw who my boyfriend was.

"Hey mom what's wrong" I asked then I remembered what he told me on our first date.

"That's your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yes mom, I know he's one of your students but still." I said.

My mom glared at Roxic. Then our second date came and all I saw was people training and when I saw my parents I looked at Roxic
"Is this the training grounds?" I asked
"Yes it is." He said looking at me.

So when we got out I went over to my mom and dad and my mom was mad at my dad when she saw me. They started arguing and I yelled "WOULD YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING!" after I said that they stopped fighting. Roxic and me went to the spot my dad picked out and I saw him training and I got up and and started training and I was perfect at it and my mom and dad saw me and they came over to me and Roxic and asked Roxic

"Were you training her before now?"

"No I was about to ask you guys the same question." He said
Then my uncle Kaname came out of a training ground and said "No but I was."
My mom looked back and said "why would you do that Kaname?"

"She's old enough to be trained." He said.
I saw him I stopped my training and bowed to him to say hello.

End  of Flashback

I hear a knock on my door so I holler "who is it?"

"It's your Uncle Kaname" He said
"Come in Uncle." I said. He came in and hugged me and said "Do you want him out of the night dorm?"
I shake my head yes and he does it.