Prologue

On a bright sunny day, we can see a lot of audience and fans is cheering for some odd reason.

You guys are wondering where are we?

Right now we are inside a baseball stadium and they are cheering for one person. And that person is standing inside of the battery box.

You guys were wondering how is this person.

That was a prodigy player, that this person did make this team to the National when she becomes a part of the team, but that player vanish before the national champion and standing with their team. It was time to move back to Japan to start a new beginning and not standing on the stage for a while, but fate was not on there side. That person not only met someone not only seen for a long time and a change in their life.

Someone lost their light and hope for playing baseball, but a group thinks there is still a small light inside of their heart.

"I don't see the fun of playing baseball anymore."

"I don't really know how to play baseball."

"I have really quit playing baseball, I.... just..... don't see my self..... want to play any more of this sport."

" I was only a doll for my team and not a teammate they were proud of my play. Just a doll on my team sees me and a gateway for the national"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One day she got this letter that may give a small hope that maybe still like baseball deep inside of their heart. In that letter was written:

A long time has seen, Senpai!!!! It's been 3 or 4 years????? It's a long time that I have written a letter to you!!!!!! But how is America??? I hear that they have a lot of the BEST player and PITCHER.!!!!!!!!! Here in Nagano has been quiet after you fly to America and start playing on the pro-level player. Everybody has seen or heard you did win some of the tournaments in America. All of my friends see that you are doing great as captain to your team!!!!!!!! I Want TO ConGratulert FOR BECOMING THE THEM CApatone!!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!

YOu may have heard that I am not in Nagano. anymore from your Parents. THats because of my greatsns Pitching and is True that I not in Nagano anymore. I have moved to Tokyo and begin at SEIDO High School. I live in a dorm with two of my senpai is on the starting member's first string. I am kinda in the starting member at the first string with Haruichi and Furuya. We have now a training camp for The Summer Koshien, that we going to have in August. I hope that I can see you or maybe see us at The Summer Koshien match at the stand.

-Sawamura Eijun

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eijun, It's have been a while that I write this letter to you, Ei - chan. America was a great place to play on and fun to meet new teammates. But it's boring without your funny face and your annoying voice. I kinda miss Nagano, family and my kohai a lot. I was surprised that you say that you got into Seido, not one of the other schools in Nagano. Did you get a scout or take the entrance exam? In my theory that you only get a scout and got a scholarship from them, and I know that you are not really that smart person. You are probably crying or sad by my harsh comments. I was thinking that I want to finish my two years of high school back home in Japan. I just fell a bit homesick now and can not visit my home country. I just kinda feel happy now for your letter after that I don't replay to all of your letters you have sent me. And I hope that you and your team can reach for the Koshien.

- Ai-senpai

Edit: 23.July.2020

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hei, It's White.

I am taking this story to start again.

Right now I am editing some parts of the story and to make follow the storyline. So I have to rewatch the first season before I continuing the story.

So you can see that I post some of the same chapters of this story so its means that I edit them some part.

So be patient for the next chapter, because it's going to be slow update.