What?! - 6

---TIME PASS----

---MIKASA POV---

We finally got to a classroom that was filled with cool decorations. It was simple yet beutiful. Me,Eren and Armin were very confused of why we were thier.

" What are we here for sir?" Asked Eren as he looked around.

"This....This is the place that will turn into the legendary classroom that will host the newspaper club!" He replied. He then slwoly turned his head toward us and said "And you guys will be the leaders that will organise this club!"He exclaimed. We were shocked.

---TIME PASS---

It was lunch now, and we had the job of advertising to join the newspaper club, which not alot of people were very attracted by. By the end of the day, the only people that joined were Berthold, Simon, Annie, Jean, Josh, Christa, Harry, Tobi, Ymir, Connie, Sasha, Manny and Vikk. It was not as bad of a day that I thought it would be!

---TIME PASS---

---EREN POV---

(Couple weeks have gone by)

It has been a succesfull couple weeks and the newspaper club was, nowadays, the most popular in the school! And that meant that our end of year GCSE Grade would be expedentionally better. Life was going great! It ws another afternoon and i was orderd by Armin to find interesting secrets about our school. I was very happy about this jobas it was my faviroute job. I get to find Crazy secrets about,what we thought, was this amazing school. Before I left some of my friends suggested that i should look out at the back of the school as thier were alot of dirty rumors about that specific place. After about 10 mindless minutes of searching around the school, i didnt find anything THAT special, so i decided to try it out. I was about to adventure into the alleyway until i heard faint moans. I was very confused, but greedy to find some new info about our school. As i turned the corner i was shocked. I was confused. I didnt understand. Why? It was....It was....