Another Direction

Twirling around, the full length mirror in our bathroom offers a perfect view of my gown. The moment I saw this beauty I knew it was perfect for tonight. The emerald green color reminding me of his eyes and just the right amount of sparkle. Closing my eyes for a moment I take the time to just breathe and relish this moment in time. This night is so important to so many people. Peeking at the time on my phone I realize it's much later than I'd thought.

Huge celebrity- filled events aren't my thing, but I'd do anything for him, so here we go again. Another go round for all of our friends. As if I'd have it any other way. I can't wait to see what's in store for tonight. He has promised something that can't be topped, we'll see. For now, I had better stop contemplating and get a move on; he frowns on tardiness. He will surely beat me there at this point.

*Counted all my mistakes and there's only one

Standing out from the list of the things I've done

All the rest of my crimes don't come close

To the look on your face when I let you go*

Walking in, I can hear most of our friends have already arrived. Scanning the room, I find him quickly. He is impossible to miss in that suit. I take this time to enjoy the view. He looks spectacular as always, I love that he is finally growing his hair back out. To so many he is Harry Styles and for me he once was that as well. Now he is simply the other half of my heart. I can't imagine my life without him and barely remember a life before him.

The room is massive as I expected with the crowd that will likely show. As I glance around taking everything in I notice that the walls are covered in pictures of the guys over the years. All of the One Direction memorabilia you can imagine along with their many awards. An entire wall has been used to showcase the boys individual accomplishments. It's quite the collection to take in all at once.

The stage at front is small in comparison to the any stages they've performed on but perfect for tonight.

*So I built you a house from a broken home

And I wrote you a song with the words you spoke

Yea, it took me some time but I figured out

How to fix up a heart that I let down*

"Love, how long have you been standing there daydreaming?" He asks with a hint of a laugh there at the end. Rarely is he able to sneak upon me so he sees this as a opportunity to tease.

"Can't blame a girl for daydreaming a bit when One Direction is on the system" " Is that so"? he asks with a smirk, "well you've got me right here in front of ya"

"But babe you are only a piece of the pie and anyway everyone knows I'm a hardcore Liam girl at heart. As soon as the words had passed my lips his eyes began to change color. I heard Liam gasp and then bust into giggles so I turned around and gave Cheryl a wink that she returned. Cheryl now carrying their second child is stunning as always in her simple attire. Opting for comfort, over elegance her pant suit is loose and flows beautifully.

Before I had a chance to turn around H had his arm around me and as he turned me he pulled me into him. I looked into that beautiful face to see his perfected pout in full force.

"My love now you know you're the only one for me" His pout slowly turned into a sneaky grin. Going in for the kill he then leans down and whispers in my ear

" I know I'm the only one who had you trembling underneath him last night" He then kisses my cheek and turns me back around with ease so I'm facing our friends.

"Hey, what about me ?!" We hear Louis from over where he sits with Freddie. "

Oh Tomlinson you know I love you too"