Bad Seed A Bryan Breeding story

Life is strange one day you're on top of the world and the next day you fall flat on your ass. I have never been on top of the world, people think I'm a bad kid, but I'm really not. I just think rules are for pussies and punks that's why they are meant to be broken, I know that makes me sound like a bad kid but I'm not. I just hate being told what to do by people who mean nothing to me; I know you're thinking "What kind of parents does this kid have"? I'll tell you, I only have a mom it's just the two of us and I like it that way. I never knew my dad but my mom has told me that I do have 3 older brothers but they live with my dad, I really don't care for meeting them or his bitch ass anytime soon. I pretty much run my house my mom tries to control me but it's not really worth doing because I do what I want anyway, I'm a sophomore in high school and the coolest kid there I know everyone from the juniors to all of the seniors, people know not to fuck with me because it won't end well for them. I've been kicked out of 5 schools but I really don't care most of the time I don't even go, don't get me wrong I'm smart as hell I just hate school. The one thing my mom hates is me getting into so much trouble but she can't control me so I have no idea why she tries it's just a waste of her time. I live in Atlanta and this is my home I love it here there is so much to do and I have so many friends, I may only be 15 but I've been around and I'm proud to say that. people think I'm weak because my body frame is small and I have freckles but don't fuck me over because I will fuck you back, my name is Bryan Jessie Breeding A.KA. Freckles and this is my story.