Bad seed chapter 7- gulity or not gulity

{Bryan}

We get to the restaurant and this guy is all over my mom, his name is Tyler Martin, he’s an investment banker he’s 39 and he can’t seem to keep his hands to himself.  I’ve only said hello to him and that’s about it, he makes pretty good money he’s got a mustang and pretty nice clothes but my mom can’t be fooled by that.  I don’t like this guy I have a really bad feeling about this guy, granted I don’t like half the guys she dates anyway.  My mom excuses herself to go to the bathroom and that leaves me here with her so called “Boyfriend” I’m about to make his life more interesting.

“So Bryan you’re mom tells me that you’re a pretty smart kid”

“Yeah, I’m smart” I say to him but I don’t look up from my phone

“That’s good, I really like shirt”

I can’t take this guy seriously, he just complimented my shirt, is my mom really dating this dude he seems so dry.

“Thanks, so do you have any kids, and why are you dating a woman with a kid, do you enjoy my mom’s company”? I ask him

“I don’t have any children, I like you’re mom and you seem pretty nice”

“Listen dude, I’ve gotten rid of every guy that my mom has dated, all they want is her money, I’m the only guy who won’t her hurt, I’m the only guy in her life,  you can’t just waltz in here and take my place I’m the man of my house, my mom needs me. She doesn’t need some guy that’s after her money.  I saw you size me up when you walked into my mother’s house, cut the bull shit and act real with me because I know you’re putting on a front just for my mom” I said that just loud enough for him to hear me, I didn’t want the whole restaurant in my business, I’m just looking out for my mom’s feelings.  This guy is acting so fake with me and it really makes me sick.

“Bry, I’m not putting on a front, yeah I sized you up but I just wanted to see what she was working with.  You seem like a handful and you won’t get rid of me, you’re mom really likes me”

I know this Nigga did not just call me Bry, he also has the nerve to call me a handful this asshole knows NOTHING about me.

“Only my friends and family can call me Bry, just you wait Tyler mom won’t be seeing you for long”

He was about to say something but my mom came back to the table.  She asked us if we had ordered and I said no, I told her that we were waiting.  We ordered or food and they would occasionally make comments to me but I was stuck in my own world.  all I can think about is Carnell, I wonder what he’s doing and how the other guys in Juvie are treating him, I’m also stuck on this A.M.K. thing they have a drop for me in the same place as last time, I really hope I don’t run into the 3 stooges again.   The rest of the dinner went by in a blur I barley at my food I wasn’t feeling this whole night, it’s been a bad one.  I ask my mom for the keys so I can go sit in the car while the finish their date, I didn’t need to see this dude all over my mom anyway.  She gave me the keys and she told me that she’d be out there in 20 minutes, I said ok and I made my way to the car.  I got in and laid down in the back seat and the next thing I knew I saw darkness take over and I was out cold, sleep had taken over.