Chapter 1

Marks POV
--------------

I sigh lightly as I find myself staring at Bambam. The way his plump lips curve into a smile that can light up a room. His long legs that lay crossed beside him on the couch. His a- I shake my head to snap out of my own thoughts.

"You okay mark?" A sweet voice asks in a melodic tone. Bambam looks at me curiously and I blush. "Y-yeah I'm okay."

I feel a jealousy bubble up in my chest as an arm is wrapped around Bambam. Jacksons arm to be specific.

"You sure?" His tone is a bit more harsh. Oh no. He might be onto me. "Yes I am very sure." I reply casually.

I start to feel awkward once Jinyoung enters the room. He comes over and sits in my lap, wrapping his arms around me. "Hi hyung! How are you? Did you miss me today?" He asks cheerfully. He's only like this with me because he has a crush on me. I feel bad for Jaebum, who clearly likes him a lot more than friends.

"I'm good and you left?" I say and I immediately regret it. His eyes widen and everyone else looks at us. "I was gone a week..." he says on the verge of tears. "Sorry but Bambam has been looking so hot this week so I've been distracted." I think to myself. Or at least I thought I was thinking to myself. Until Jinyoung left crying and Jackson is left in shock.

"Shit shit I-I didn't mean it...." I say pathetically with everyone knowing I'm lying.

Oh great.

Bambam blushes heavily and Jackson possessively pulls him onto his lap. "Mark I think you should leave." Jackson says.

"This is my dorm too you know." I say harshly even though I know I should probably leave. 

"Mark! Go!" Jaebum says while comforting Jinyoung.

"Fine!" I stand up and walk to my room and slam the door.

---------------------
To be continued
---------------------