Chapter 3

Mark's POV
--------------

I sigh as I sit there surrounded by all my belongings packed into boxes. I'm leaving. I'm actually leaving. I didn't tell anyone I'm leaving right now. I'm going back to America and I'm not looking back. No matter what-

My thoughts are interrupted as someone knocks on my door. I open the door but not enough for them to see the boxes. It's Bambam...

"Yes?" I ask trying to avoid looking at him directly.

"Are you really leaving?" His voice cracks and I can tell he's on the verge of tears. I look at him and my semi cold heart from earlier just melts. I sigh and nod once.

"Yeah... No one wants me here..." I say calmly. "I want you here..." He whispers and puts his hands on my cheeks.

I blush but I try and calm down. "Why?" I ask honestly wanting to know.  

"Because I like you... As more than a friend..." he bites his lip and my eyes widen.

"But you are with Jackson." I mutter not really wanting to admit it myself. "Just don't tell him and we could have a lot of fun you know." He says with a smirk. 

My head goes crazy with what he was implying. He's crazy, but I love it.

"Come in and we can... talk this out." I pull him into my room and shut the door before locking it.

I pull him close so our faces are inches apart. "Are you sure about this?" I ask him quietly.

"Oh I'm very sure."

"Good." I lean in and kiss him deeply. I put my hands on his waist and he runs his hands through my hair.

I roughen the kiss up slightly and he seems to enjoy it as he moans very quietly in pleasure.

--------------------
To be continued
--------------------