Asaylah

Fandom: No Fandom just my friends being shipped lol.
F/S: Fluff some tittle touching and sloppy make outs~ (if you're not into that) XD
Ship: My pals Hyper167  and iit'sasal
(I'm tagging you so you read this)
Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le Spooopy Fun Date Tem
By some obsessive fangirl (aka me aka em)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Today on November second was a veryyyyy special day for smol Ayrah chan(soooooo smol),
This day she was gonna watch a spoopy movie with her bff WITH ALL THE BENEFITS...
Asal sempie. Even though it's November second- BUT NO ONE ASKED YOUR OPINION SO SHHH. *pap*
2. Ayrah chan was sooooos nervous because her and Asal SEMPIE have all da benefits.
And they want to fluff eachother a lot. Because that what friends WITH ALL DA BENEFITS do. Anyways AYLAh chan was walking with Asal SEMPIE to the cinEMa.
3. "S-so SENPIE you excited for (insert interesting horror movie here) (I'll just put teletubbies)" Ayrah sempie asked SOS BLUSH. "Ye." Asal said super cewl lookin BUT BLUSH ASALO (get it asal? Also hahaha). Luckily she was wearing her teletubbies mask to hide her true feeeeeelz.
4. They eventually made it to da MOODIE (teen hahaha). AYLAH was so spooped but Asal was too cool for spoops so she held her tits for her, since Aylah just couldn't calm them.

"Th-hanks SEMPIE." AYLAH said much BLUUSHSU. Asal replied, "No prob bb"
Then they watched the movie. It was super spoopy but Asal could handle it. Except Aylah's tits, they were not calm.
5. "ASAL HOLD ON LONGER MY TITS ARE GOING COOKOO FOR COA COA PUFFS!" AYLAH SCREEEEEEECHED. Asal nodded and grabbed the titties saving the day. She got lots of awards for saving the human race and Aylah moaned a bunch and then they went home once her tits calmed down. "Wow Asal SEMPIE you're meh hero~" They then had sloppy make outs.
DE END.

Hope you liked this trash! :3
Bai!
Edit: NOW THERES FANART (by me) ):03