Chp. 5

Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee- harry cut off his alarm, groaning. He looked at the time on his phone. 5:15. Ugh. Who wakes up at this time? None the les he pulled himself out of bed and rubbed his eyes. It was still dark outside. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and pulled on random clothes. He blow dried his hair real quick and brushed his teeth. He drug his feet to the kitchen and ate a banana. His phone vibrated.

From:boobear<3

Good morning sunshine are you up and ready?

Xx Louis

He smiled and replied back.

To:boobear<3

Yep, a nervous wreck though:(

Xx Harry

And he wasnt lying. He was. He was pacing and shaking. He looked at the time. 5:50. He needed to go and meet his voice coach at 6. He slipped his phone in his pocket and grabbed his key and headed out.

~

When he got there, Susie, his voice coach was waiting sitting on a stool with an empty stool in front of her. Se tapped her foot. Harry quickly raced over to her.

"Late" she said he sighed

"I know I know" he said. She started having him do light warm ups then they got more and more intense. He felt eyes in him but he tried to concentrate. She finally let him have a break and he went an downed a water bottle easily. Louis came into view.

"Mate you were amazing." He said harry blushed and tried hiding his face. Louis laughed and pulled out his phone. "Take a picture with me you doof" louis said harry furrowed his eye brows.

"Why" he asked curiously

"Because you will be famous one day and I want to be your first fan." Louis explained in a 'duh' tone. Harry's cheeks heated up again.

"Stop, Lou," harry said even though both of them knew he didn't want him to stop. Louis flipped on camera and held it high above their heads. They both smiled for one. Then they made silly faces. Then harry kissed louis' cheek. They both laughed. Then,

"Harry break is over come back and give me a scale" Susie yelled. Harry frowned and louis ruffled his hair.

"Ill be watching" louis said making Harry's cheeks redden once again. What he didn't know though, was louis was dead serious he loved watching harry sing. He loved the way his Adam's apple moved and how his amazing mouth opened so wide. And his beautiful eyes showed all of his emotions in his song. He caught himself staring. He locked eyes with harry at one point and he gave him a cheeky smile. Harry's cheeks lit up like a fire again and louis laughed. He loved knowing he could do that to harry.

~

Harry was backstage. Next to go on. He was a nervous wreck. He was sweating and pacing. Susie trying to calm him down. The guy in front of him stopped singing and was getting feedback from the judges. His palms were sweaty and his stomach dropped.

"I can't do this. I'm not doing this." He said stopped pacing.

"What do you mean" Susie said

"I mean, I'm not going out there" harry said pointing to the stage.

"Yes you are" he heard an angelic voice say behind him. He spun around and saw louis leaning against the wall. He pushed himself off of it and walked towards harry.

"You can and will go out on that stage." Louis said. Harry shook his head

"I can't..." He said louis started rubbing his shoulders automatically feeling harry calm.

"Yes you can haz. You look out in the audience" louis said pointing at two women "you see them. your mum and sister? they are waiting to see their son and brother rock that stage. they have complete faith in you. I believe in you. Your mum, sister, they believe in you. Susie, she believes in you. The other boys also believe in you. Don't disappoint us harry. Remember, I'm your first fan." Louis said the guy walked off on stage and they heard somebody call "Harry styles"

"Go get em cup cake" louis said pushing him on stage with a pat on the bum. Harry walked out on that stage and sang his heart out. He glanced backstage ever so often to see louis smiling back at him and he knew as long as he had louis, he could do anything.

~

Later that day after everyone auditioned they were called back to see who made it. All the boys stood in a line waiting for their name to be called. They called names and names. Simon then stopped and looked at everybody else on stage.

"I'm sorry but if your name hasn't been called you need to go back and pack your stuff. You did not make it." That's it. He knew he wouldn't make it. Louis was wrong. He wasnt going to be famous. Ever. He should have known better and not gotten his hopes up. He started walking back to his room to pack. Tears in his eyes. He reached his room and threw his phone. He screamed in anger. Pulling his hair. He started packing all his clothes free tears falling.

He was walking down to the X factor lobby to check out. He saw louis. His eyes a bit red and puffy his cheeks just a bit splotchy. He was about to go and talk to him when the tv producer ran out into the lobby with a piece of paper with hand written stuff in it.

"Wait wait nobody leave the judges would like to see...Liam payne, Niall horan, zayn malik, louis tomlinson, and harry styles" harry froze him. They want to see him. Why? They probably just want to see us cry. Yeah. They just want to get us crying on camera. He suddenly felt a familiar arm along around his shoulder.

"You ok?" He asked harry nodded a little but was totally thinking the opposite.

__________________

Please don't hate me! Ik ik It has been a LONG time but I had cheerleading and dance and school!ughh ik I'm a horrible person but I hope this chapter makes up for it. Thanks for staying and reading it even though I don't deserve it!! Love you lots

-Sierra