Chp. 4

So far Harry's X factor experience was not what he thought it would be. He like the songs and he made the first cut but the dancing was another story. All he ever heard was "5 6 7 8 kick 1,2 slide 3,4 c'mon styles pick it up jump 7,8" he hated it. louis is there sometimes but others there in different groups or sometimes different buildings. he met that one boy that could dance pretty good. his name was zayn. then there was the really responsible one that him and louis ran into in the bathroom. he was liam. himself, louis, zayn, liam, and the real hyper kid niall usually ate lunch together. he actually grew quite fond of that little blonde ball of energy. him and niall would could make quite a scene if they wanted to. zayn and himself would sit back and laugh while liam would always stop it and apolagize to everyone around that they had disrupted. but then again him and louis are in a prank war right now after harry through a waterballon full of mustard at his new white shirt that was apparently "egyption white cotton" acording to louis.but harry paid for it. He's gotten a face full of nialls socks, mouthful of raw fish, and shoes full of butter. Lets just say louis was winning this prank war. Liam says that is completely immature but they couldn't care less. Right now they're eating lunch and harry is being extra careful of what he puts in his mouth.

"Mate why are ya so jumpy?" Zayn asked

"Uh...no reason" harry replied he felt someone kick him under the table and looked up to see louis smirking like a mad man. Well, louis was a mad man. He looked over to see Niall scarfing down his food and smiled a genuine smile. Then he heard

"We're filming the auditions tomorrow morning at 7am be here ready and rehearsed!" The guy yelled. Harry froze. He was completely nervous.

"Mate...?" Liam asked

"I, uh, gotta go practice, my uh, dancing." Harry spoke very unsure.

Louis immediately knew something was wrong and followed him back to his room. When he got there he knocked. There was no answer. He tried to open it. It was locked. He sighed and reached into his pocket and grabbed the spare key harry had given him. He walked in to see harry pacing around without a shirt on. He was a very good looking lad. Nice and toned. He walked up to him and grabbed his arm. Harry stopped pacing.

"What's wrong" louis asked harry converted his gaze to something on the left. "Haz look at me" louis said harry just closed his eyes not wanting to show his feelings. Louis grabbed his jaw and forced harry to face him. Harry's eyes remained closed. "Harry can you please open your eyes" he did but looked down. "Harry look at me" louis asked harry shook his head and let a tear fall but still looked up at louis. Louis began to wipe his tears with the pad of his thumb. He kissed his forehead "what's wrong sweet?" He asked harry chuckled a but. But then went back to tears falling.

"I'm bit good enough Lou" he said louis was gobsmacked. What did he mean he wasn't good enough. For god sakes harry would be famous some day. Something big that girls would fall over. Something that would make strait guys weak at the knees and moms jaws to drop when he opened his beautiful mouth. He would make it in this cruel world. Why would he think he's not good enough?

"Why do you say that haz?" Louis questioned. Harry said nothing just started crying more. Louis pulled him Into a huge hug. Not a bro hug. Or a father son hug, but a hug that a best friend would give to you after your heart was broken. Or what a boyfriend would give to a girl friend because she was on her period. One full of love and adoration. Someone that harry could count in. Someone who cared. Someone who knew exactly what he was going through. But most importantly someone who would care for him even when he was weak, or not happy and smiling. Someone who would be there when everybody else left. And that right there was exactly what he needed right now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey long time no see I know an I do apologize. But my grades have been slipping and I just started cheerleading and dance so I have alot going on. But I'm back and I will keep it going mg grades are back up to a's and b's not d's anymore. So yeah. I made this kinda long because it's been a while so I'd really appreciate it if you voted and commented. I like k owing that your reading my story. And follow me!!! I will follow you back and message you! Anyways toodle-ooo

-Sierra