Youtube

(Hey guys just saying Cheyenne is 18 years old now )

You woke up to the sound of sing. You look at the man that was driving and said " you are good at singing." You said loud enough to where he could here you. "Thank you my name tis Mark just to let you now but you can call me dad or daddy what ever works for you." You thought what you would call him and you disused to call him daddy. "We are here." He said happily. You got out of the car to see a big building. "Wow this is your house it's so cool." You walk in to see a kitchen,livening room,and stairs. Mark told me where all of the rooms was last my room it was big and blue. "I love blue." You said to Mark. "I'm glad you like it let's set up your room how dose that sound?" You screamed in joy "YAYAYA!!!"

(A week later because nothing happens last week 😋)

"Hey Cheyenne come here." Mark said weirdly then a grin he can be a weirdo at times. "Coming daddy." You heard him talking I think he said " guys you might know last week something came to the Markiplier family." And he was talking about me then the said my name again so I walk in his room "yes daddy" you say as if someone else was in the room than he said " guys this is my daughter Cheyenne. She is 18 yeas old and have the mind of a adult but that's all for this video I will see you all in the next video bye bye." He said you gave him a wired look like I have no clue what just happened."what was that daddy.?" You said sweetly. "It's called a YouTube sweetheart." "Cool can I do a YouTube video.". "No not yet lets get to about 20 be for ok." Ok daddy." Then a thing with a man that's has green hair popped up on marks computer.

(J =Jack M = mark P=pews K=ken C=Cheyenne)

M: Hey jackaboy
J: hey mark who's the girl on your lap
M: this is my dau----
They was intruded by pewdiepie and cinnamontoastken
P:hey bros who's the fabulous young lady
K: ya mark who is that are you babysitting again
M:no guys this is my daughter Cheyenne
J,P,and K: WITH WHO
M:guys I adopted her
J: thank god
P:so are we still coming to your palace tomorrow?
M:ya that's fine
C: daddy I'm sleeply
M:ok go in your room I will meet you there ok
C:yes daddy
J,P,and K: AAAWWWW
J: SHE'S SO CUTE
M:quite she is trying to sleep jack I will be back well just text me when you all get at the airport ok?
J,P,and K:ok daddy
M: you guys can't call me that bye bros
P:that's my thing
End of call

Mark came up to my room and looked at me to see if I was asleep I was not he sat on my bed "sweety do you remember the 3guys that was talking to me ?" Ya why " they are coming to stay with us for a will" really you got excited "ya and the two that's called last." Ya " they are being they're girlfriends!" YA you said sleepily. Well you get some rest and I will wake you up when we need to pick them up ok? Yes daddy I love you 💕" "I love you "and he closed the door

A/N Hey guys I had a vary bad day to day and well things got meet up so that's why I wrote so much well I hope you liked it and that's all for now bye bye. 😘😘