Innocent games||Kuro (Lemon)

Warning this one-shot contains "innocent games", if you're gonna get too horny, don't read.

Requested by; hey-its-me1
_________________

"Kuro! Let's play a game!" I asked my lazy Servamp, "too troublesome..." he sighed, rolling around in his neko form, slurping ramen.

"Oh.. okay." I frowned, standing up to get water from the kitchen, "You're such a pain, okay." Kuro sighed, my eyes lit up, as I put the water down on the sink, I grinned walking towards Kuro.

I sit down in front of him, grinning like a child, "What do you want to play?" Kuro asked, itching his forehead.

"Truth or dare?" I asked, I actually didn't have an idea while I said 'Let's play games',
"Are you serious?" Kuro yawned, eyeing me.

"Yes." I smiled.
Kuro mumbled some gibberish words before saying okay.
"Start." Kuro said in a low manner, I nodded,
"Hm, truth or dare?" I asked in a happy tone,
"Dare, better not be a troublesome thing." Kuro rolled his eyes, his normal tired actions were also boring me, but my usually determined self, couldn't go down.

For a second, I noticed that my hair is open, and and idea popped in my head,
"I dare you to braid my hair." I smiled, Kuro raised an eyebrow at me, giving me the 'are you serious?' Look.

"You're such a pain, turn around." Kuro groaned, I turned around as said, getting closer to him, the vampire ran his fingers through my hair, in an attempt to brush it out,
"Do you have a headband?" Kuro asked, reaching out his hand to me for a headband, I looked down at my wrist, a black headband was wrapped around it, I pulled the black piece, handing it to kuro, he put it on his wrist, for later.

He started to braid my hair, I blushed a light shade of pink as his gentle hands were moving the strands from side to side, over each strand, till he reached the end of my hair, he took out the headband, and wrapped it around my hair, sealing it all in.

"There." The ice-blue haired male said,
"Thank you Kuro, you're amazing~" I smiled at him, and noticed how he tried to hide his blush by scratching his cheek, "You're welcome." He mumbled, not daring to make eye contact with you, "Okay your turn." I informed him, he nodded, trying to think of something. "Truth or dare?" He asked, "Truth."

"Do you have feelings.. for me?" He raised his eyebrows, but still had his soul piercing stare on, "N-nani.." I blushed, should I?

"Do you?" He repeated, scooting closer to me,
"I-I don't know..." I whispered, I do, but...

"Answer." He said, now, his face and inch away from mine, his dark eye bags somehow made him look more attractive than ever.

"Yes..." I mumbled, not daring to look into the vampire's eyes.
"Me too..." he mumbled, as he found his muse in my eyes, he used his index finger and thumb to hold my chin up, as he pressed his lips on my, for a split second, I had thought I lost my heart beat, but it came back when I reacted to the tender kiss, "Ngh.. Kuro~" I moaned into the taller male's lips, as he pushed me down on the carpeted floor, my breasts bounced slightly as Kuro made himself comfortable between my legs, both of his hands were resting around me, making sure no place was left for me to escape.

I grabbed his jacket, yanking on it, I blushed as his hands came in contact with my skin, slowly lifting my shirt up, as he took it off with one smooth move.

"You're mine now..." he mumbled, Kuro whispered, as he buried his face into my chest, I gasped as his cold fingers groped my breast, leaving kisses on my nipple, I moaned quietly, as he massaged the bud.

All of a sudden, he let go of my upper body, my back lightly hit the floor, Kuro leaned down, I blushed as I knew where this was going, my eyes widened, "No, K-kuro-"
"I'm hungry. Shut up." He said sternly, pushing my pants down, my underwear along with it, I gasped for air as the cold atmosphere's air hit my womanhood.

"Time for dessert.." Kuro had his
I'm-so-winning grin on, as he dipped his head between my legs, I moaned quietly as his tongue ran over me harshly, Kuro's fast moves had me weak, No one could make me feel this good.

He occasionally sucked on the sensitive bud, making me go crazy, the Ice-blue haired man enjoyed my screams as he groaned softly, he was barely able to control himself.

But he suddenly pulled away from her, taking all of his clothes off, the innocent girl looked at her Servamp in awe, his tall body was something you couldn't see on a daily basis.

He spread her legs wider as she whined slightly, without warning, he thrusted himself deep into her, groaning from relief, his Eve on the other side, was feeling pain, Kuro noticed it, waiting for her to get used to the feeling, her whimpers had stopped, as the male started thrusting.

"A-ah.. Kuro..." she gasped at the alien feeling, she has never received pleasure after all.

"Shit." Kuro groaned, going faster than before, minutes later, his thrusts turned into pounding, as her moans turned into begs and screams.

"K-kuro, I'm g-getting close~" she said through her moans, tears started to brim in her eyes as she felt her orgasm coming, so did the male, a few thrusts later, Kuro threw his head back as his sharp teeth showed themselves.

She grabbed onto her Servamp's arms as she came, starting with a scream, ending with a moan.

He pulled out, as he carried her tired body to their bed, setting her down, he lied next to her as well, pulling the blanket on them,
"Goodnight.. I love you." Kuro whispered to her, closing his eyes, letting himself fall into the world of dreams.

Y/n had gained an ability that night,

No Longer Virgin.

___________________

Okay the last one, I had to, yanderekinks was tempting me ;-;