Chapter 11

How's the new cover?!?! I like it. Thank you for reading, pulling out chapters is gonna take slightly long as I have work and have to edit these. Nonetheless, thank you.

Naruto's POV

My vision clouded, clouded with an intense hate and guilt. I can't let them see me like this. I could feel my canines threatening to grow as a couple of bones within me began to shift and crack. I get on all fours and began to pant as I could feel my heart begin to pump loud in my chest. Fortunately I was hidden away from eyes.

'Not yet!'

I forcefully shut my eyes in attempts to stop this transformation. I let out a sadistic growl, I clench my fist tightly drawing out blood that begins to stain my black hoodie sleeves.

'NOT YET!'

He begins to chuckle sadistically. The demon inside of me. I can't lose control now. I could feel my heart slowly have a calm rhythm as I could feel the changes go back to normal. My bones softly snap back into place as all fours began to feel uncomfortable. I stand straight and let out a huge huff.

'I can't be losing control like that, I need to find them before I lose control'

The anger was too much for me to bare. Knowing what transpired because of my actions brought me a huge feeling of responsibility, something I never cared about.

I've truly gotten soft.

"What are you?"

I turn quickly with wide eyes to see who just witnessed me. There was a girl there beaten and left there to rot. She looked pale and very skinny. Her hair was short in some places as it was noticeable that some fell off. She was a rejection of this world.

This is why I hate the Konoha Kingdom.

Allowing such a place like this to exist in their country. A reason why I left Konoha. Many towns were brought to a disaster and ruin due to the harsh command and laws put by the Yondaime. A man I despise. A man who's considered a hero. A man I once fought.

I inched closer to this decaying woman and crouched in front of her getting as much of a reaction that I expected. It wasn't fear. Was it relief?

"What's your name," I ask keeping my eyes dead set on her gray dying ones.

"Armai Kibochi," she said softly in a happy like state "This is it isn't it?" she said with a weak smile on her decaying face.

"You want to die?"

I've never set foot here in the Land Of Stars, I've only heard rumors, I would've wiped this place out if I knew how bad it was. Thieves Landing Is also a result of the Yondaime's laws. A failed town forgotten and left to rot. A reason why there is a coming war.

I unsheathe my dagger ever so slowly as I could still see her weak like smile.

"Thank you"

~

Nightfall has come, my mind is now in a more intelligent state. A state that's also known to Tenten "Get your shit together" state. I shake my head shamelessly for thinking about such memory in a serious situation.

So I came up with a plan, the fat auction man must have a list of names of the trades of merchandise that flows in and out. I'll get him to talk, I'll discover their whereabouts from this fat fuck. There was a big structure past the stage earlier. If I remember correctly it was a bar or whore house of some sort. He has to be in there.

I walk to my destination with my hood over my head. I could see the glances given to me, but as fast as they came they left. Men laughing and having drinks, much like Thieves Landing, however, the woman were treated far worse here.