34

---Several months later ---

Hussain's POV

Today was the day! I was finally getting married to the love of my life.

"You ready to do this?" Atif asked.

"Oh trust me! He was born ready," Shehry said.

"You should see how he looks at her. And she's all he can talk about. And.." Shehry was saying til I interuppted him.

"Shut up dude," I said.

It was eventually time to get going. I couldn't wait. I swear the clock was going extra slow on purpose today.

----Nayana's POV ----

Wife. One word but the feeling that comes with it is indescribable!

I'm going to be his wife.

"I know mom and dad are happy today," Kiara said.

I hugged the life out of her. I know that she's found love as well and I know our parent's are happy with our decisions.

I really hope Shehry purposes soon because my sister deserves this feeling and happiness soon.

"Time to go," Lily said and we left.

We arrived at the venue and had a very small ceremony

We arrived at the venue and had a very small ceremony. We didn't bother spreading out the word to a lot of people afraid of who might show up.

---Hussain's POV ---

Because our ceremony was so small it got done what to me felt like extremely fast.

I was now with my wife and the photographer taking pictures.

Once that was done we went back inside and joined the others and dealt with a handful of teasing.

We eventually got to our house and  finally got some alone time to ourselves.

I went and switched out of my outfit and she was still wearing hers when I came back. Still busy removing the jewelry.

"You looked absolutely beautiful today," I said.

"Thank you. Wish I could say the same about you," she said.

"What? What was wrong with my outfit?" I questioned.

She laughed at that.

"You get defensive so quick," she said.

"I knew I looked hot!" I said.

"Please get over yourself," she said.

Over? Myself? Seriously?! She's joking right?

I managed to pick her up bridal style while she complained saying my name the whole time.

"What? I'm trying to get over myself," I said as I put her on the bed and went to lay on the other side.

She laughed at that.

"Your so freaking stupid. I married and idiot," she said.

I pulled her closer to me and kept my arm around her waist.

"That's too bad," I said. "And you can't even divorce him."

"I hate you," she said.

"Wow, haven't been married for a full 24 hours and my wife hates me," I said. "It's okay, I can fix that."

Before she had a chance to speak I kissed her.

"I doubt you hate me if you can kiss me back," I joked.

"Your seriously stupid," she said laughing.

For a while we stayed silent.

"My parent's must be really happy today. I married a guy that loves me so much," she said.

"You really miss them today?" I questioned.

"Everyday," she said.

She didn't say anything for a bit but I figured she was crying.

"Nayana, I know your hurting babygirl. I can't say that I can make so happy that you'll forget them. I don't want you to forget them, but I will try to keep you happy," I said.

"It means a lot to me," she said.

I kissed her forehead.

"Come on. Let's go to sleep," I said.

She nodded and dozed off.

I stayed awake holding her close to me. I hated seeing her cry or hurt. I prayed that I do everything well enough in our future to keep her extremely happy.