One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure Part 2

2 hours later. SARAH: YN are you ok. You look like your about to pass out. YN: Girl I'm good I just had to many drinks. That guy over there was nice enough to give me some haha. Sarah: What the hell YN you don't ever take drinks from a strange guy. That's party rules. YN: Shush he's not a stranger. He's JJ and he goes to roslly university. Sarah squills : He's in college!!! YN:Yes and he likes he so shut the hell up. If he wants to buy me  dranks so what. Sarah: Whatever who're lol. Have fun and be careful. I'm tired, I'm going to Jareds house. Let's go.  I'm ok. I'll stay here and walk to your house later. Is your Window unlocked.  Sarah:Yes now good night. Remember what I said. YN Hiccups- yes mommy dearest i promise. JJ:(walks up and puts his hands on YN' S waist): Don't worry ma I got her. Sarah mumbles: that's what I'm worried about prick. JJ: What's that? Sarah says as she's walking away : Oh thank u. Your so kind. JJ: So ma how u feeling? YN: kinda funny. I think I drank too much lol. JJ: Well how about we go upstairs and you lie down and sober up a little. YN: What kind of girl do you take me for. I'm not thing to give it up to you just because your a college guy. JJ: Yo ma it's not that type of party. Like you said I'm a sophomore in college and your probably a freshman in high school. What type of guy would I look like if I slept with a kid. Plus I could go to jail and lose my scholarship. YN THOUGHT: Never thought about it like that. Now I feel embarrassed. I feel so stupid. JJ snaps u out of your day dream: And your probably a virgin anyway so you couldn't handle this. He then pulls out his 9 inch penis and gently starts to shake it.Yn turns her head: Oh my gosh why did you do that lol. JJ: Why are you acting like that. You never seen a dick before? Yn: Um yes!! Ok ok no I haven't, only once on tv. JJ:Wow you really are a virgin. It's ok (starts to move closer as the room starts to get fuzzier by the minute). He then puts his hands down your pants. YN: What are you doing? Stop it! JJ: It's okay baby. I got you. I'll make this the best experience of your life I promise. (He then starts to try and part your legs to finger you. YN whispers as she blacks out. Stop doing that. As you start to fade you see a guy bust in the room and punch him and knock him out........