Chapter 3

Ellie's POV:

"Well I apologize but this is confusing me. In the meantime, we should check on Dad" I say., I really wanted to go to the bookstore. We almost got to that point and before we turned around, I saw this woman. She was beautiful. An older lady. She was short and had long gray curly hair. She was in a red turtleneck and skinny jeans. Californians these days. She had a pale skin color and glasses. She just kept staring at me. We had a little stare down until Louis grabbed me by the arm. We walked back down the trail to my house.\

Louis's POV:

I opened the door and there was an out bursting stench of cigarette smoke. The house looked clean and simple, but gave me an empty death feeling. We walked into Ellie's room and Chris was still laying in the same spot from earlier. He was sweating and his wrists were turning a purplish-blue color. I look at Ellie. "Call an ambulance?"

Ellie's POV:

" Louis we should go to the hospital with him." i said he simple said nothing and gave me the WTF expression. Finally he gave in and we both were on the way to the hospital in Louis car. the whole ride there was dead silence, i couldn't stand not talk to Louis about the one thing i have all ways wanted to ask him so i broke the silence " Louis do u still have feeling for me?"

Louis POV:

ugh i really need to tell the truth why i came to her house in the first place, after i herd she moved down here i was about to tell then she broke the silence and asked me the question " Louis do you still have feeling for me?" that was a question i wasn't sure about. what am i say of course i have feeling for her, i finally found the courage to say " i have never stop loving you since the day you moved i knew that one way or another i would find you and tell you how much i love you.

Ellie's POV:

after hearing that come out of Louis mouth i was startled by what he said after all these years he still loved me. Know i he expects me to say something, but all i could do was lean in and kiss him, after that kiss there was spark and i knew that my love for him was true.