chapter4

Louis's Pov:

that kiss was magical have never felt this way before. anyways we finally got to the hospital and we both went in, after we asked where his room was and finally found it "oh there it is room 12"

Ellie Pov:

as soon as we got there i couldn't believe all the thing that were happening to us which was too much to handle at the moment with dealing with my drunk asshole dad that couldn't handle his drinking habits which i wish that i could do something thank god i don't have any siblings because there life would be a live hell like mine, and then Louis coming back into my life was to unreal for me to handle i still couldn't believe he is here and with i have waited so long for that to happen. It too much for my brain to handle at the moment.

Louis's Pov:

as we enter the room i could feel the tension rising as soon as went to sat down, i look at Ellie and she seems lost in her thought, at first when we enter but as soon as i was going to ask her what going on. out of know were her dad wakes up which scares the living daylight out of me because he makes this weird noise that scared me for a sec. all of a sudden she just couldnt stand to be around her dad and left crying, i had to run after her and finally caught up to her.

Ellie's Pov:

I decided to leave the room because I couldn't stand to see him, he was the one who tore my happiness from my life and made it a living hell. I remember the time when I had to go to the hospital on multiple occasion because my dad had hit me with everything u could think of. He was always intoxicated to the point were he would do thing with out thinking and pass out and not remember a thing, while I just layer there scared as shit , hoping that he would not wake up. he was a fucking monster. I came back to reality after hear someone call my name, I turned around a saw louis"Ellie please stop running!" So I stop realizing that I was out of the hospital already down the street.

Louis's POV:

Fuck that girl can really run, I finally decide to pick up my pace a little bit, I yelled " Ellie please stop running!"and she stopped running after she herd me, I finally caught up to her.

Ellie's POV:

As Louis approached me, I started feeling something wet come down on my cheeks and realized that they were tears and I could hold it any more and bawled my eyes out on Louis. After so long I waited for Louis to come and save me from this hell hole and take me away."why is my life so fucked up" I ask louis, he gave me a sympathetic look.

Louis's POV:

I honestly don't know why her life is so messed up, I just hope that everything gets better. All of a sudden a thought came to me, I know what would make her so happy. My plan is quiet simply really and that is to get the fuck out of here and go some where, like a tropical island so I decided to tell her "why don't we just leave for the week, and go somewhere on island, like Hawaii or Trinidad and Tobago. What u think?"

Ellie's POV:

After thinking about what Louis had suggested, I thought about it and thought, is it really a good idea to leave everything at a time like this. after much consideration, I finally decided "are you sure, bacause it was thinking that Hawaii would be a nice place to escape to" I told him, he gave gave me the biggest hug and said "we leave first thing tomorrow mourning get your stuff packed, come I'll take you to get your stuff." so we left the hospital and we arrived at the house and I quickly went in a threw in a load of clothes in the suit case. I got back in the car and we drove back to louis house.

___________________________

Hey guy I hope you like the new chapter I just updated. I'm sorry I took so long to write. well here it is, let me know what you think of it. feel free to send me any ideas you would have to make this story better.

Love

MrsMalikforever15