16)

"Time to get up, sleepy head." With a shake of someone's grip on your head. You instantly woke up looking around confused as to who would wake you up at this time of day.

Rubbing your eyes, you watched as shadow pulled back his hand and smirked, watching you before he waved his hand, telling you to follow him.

"Get up. Breakfast is ready." he says and leaves the room. You nodded and watched, waited until he fully exit the room, closing the door behind him.

Sighing as you got off the bed and walked over to your dresser. You opened it to look for some clothes you would be wanting to wear for that day.

Pulling out your favorite clothing, you walked over to your closest to change. You changed and walked out, examining yourself and shrugging as it seemed decent. Once you were finished, you grabbed your bag and nodded happily before walking out of your room.

Walking over to the kitchen. You noticed shadow there, serving breakfast. You felt a little bad that he's been cooking this whole time while you were here but you couldn't or just choosed not to. You looked away and pinched yourself a bit before walking over to sit at the counter, sitting and watched him.

The ebony hedgehog didn't look up, he didn't even seem to notice you walking in. He finished preparing the food and from there, he finally turns to you, looking at you with his blank eyes. His stare made you brush slightly.

"Do you need anything?" He asked with an monotone tone with little to no emotion written on his face. He looked you up and down before grabbing his plate and walking past you and into the living room. He sat on the couch and turned the TV on, switching to an channel that you weren't really listening to.

Turning to your plate that was served to you, you began to sigh and shake your head.

Looks like he's still upset.

Finishing your meal. You place your dirty dishes in the sink before heading to your bedroom. You get everything ready and walk out, closing the door as well.

When you walk into the living room, Shadow awaits at the door for you. His right foot tapping as he looks at the wall he's facing, spaced out. A furious look to be read on his face. Or maybe he was thinking.

As you got into his view point, he turns to you and givee a small smile. He opens the door and holds it open for you as he watched you with his ruby eyes.

"After you" He says, tipping an imaginary hat as he grumbles to himself. The sudden behavior and conversation confused you as you looked at him before rubbing your arm. The same one he would grab harshly.

"Uh.. Thanks?" You smiled softly and walk out of your dorm, looking at him before walking off without him. He locked the door and decides to walk with you as he cleared his throat, clearly trying to make up for his sudden silence. Why was he talking all of sudden now?

"Ready for some hell?" He asks before  smirking and chuckling to himself as you rolled your eyes, rubbing your eyes. "Nope." you scoffed.

"Well, you are gonna have to be." He chuckles as he walks to the direction of class. He was right. You had to be ready. Ready for what was to come.

Hell was only just starting. And the devil had looked at you straight in the eyes.

Edited 2/14/20