The Meeting (3)

After I left the castle I knew that I would have to go back and kill Villa but with an army at the ready, I can't go back yet but I need more ammo. I went into a small village and looked at everyone as they appeared scared of me. I look at the town blackSmith. I walk into the blackSmith I look at him.

“Excuse me good sir but can you make me something that i need?”

He stopped and looked at me.

“Call me Mr. Vinod. And i got someone else to worry about”

“Oh okay”

He look at me and seemed to be happy.

“Say are you the one that Vila wants to kill?”

“Yes”

“you know what you want to do to her?”

“Kill her”

Another voice came.

“Mr. Vinod are you done?”

“Yes. Sharpened arrows like you asked.”

The finger that came out into the light looked like Vila’s. I pulled out my gun and aimed it towards the shadows where she was sitting.

“You thought that you could follow me and kill me when I was alone. But….you’re not.”

She stood and looked at me, picking up her bow and quiver of arrows.

“That thing in your hand, what does it do?”

I looked at her, confused.

“I could show you, but it seems that there is nothing to shoot.”

I thought to myself.

“If she uses a bow and arrow and has no idea what a gun is maybe she isn't Vila.”

I put my gun down and looked at her.

“What this is a gun. It shoots little balls of steel at anything, but the thing is, that I can shoot six at a time.”

“So who are you and what do you want?”

“My name is Alec and I need to kill Vila”

A noise came from the the door as two guards came into town. They walk up the strange girl.

   “Have you seen this man?”

Holding up a wanted sign the girl looked closely at the poster.

“No I haven’t.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

As the guards walked away from the blacksmith she grabbed me by the arm and ran.

“So do you have a name?”

“Magnus. They call me Magnus.”

“Why didn't you tell them that I was there?”

“Because you might be able to help fix this.”

We ran into the bogs the guards don't follow. I looked back to Magnus, about to say something but she continued to run. As we continued running, a clearing came into view. I looked back but there was no one following us.

“They won't follow us Magnus.”

“Just keep running.”

“Back there you said that I might be able to fix this. What did you mean by that?”

“If the guards have an interest in you it means that you have a history with Veil”

Did I? We soon came to a stop at the clearing. Magnus looked around for something while I caught my breath. While I did that, I got a good look at what she looked like. Her hair was a shade of blonde with patches and streaks of brown. Though the patches might be dirt. Her eyes were an emerald green and shone with an emotion that I couldn’t place. Her clothes were made of dark fabric, a dark green shirt was slightly hidden under a dark cloak, a dark grey skirt went to her mid-thigh, and her legs were covered in a green fabric with brown rough boots that went to just below her knees. And for some reason, her clothes had pieces of metal on her shoulder, wrists, and even her boots.

“What did she do to you?”

I came back to reality as I asked the question. Sh hesitated but soon answered the question.

“Years ago, Vila came out of nowhere. She came to my home and killed my family. She became Queen fast and ruled with an iron fist. No one dared to challenge her. No one except you, why?”

I pulled out the note from scott and i read it too her.

“This was from a friend named Scott. He was killed by Vila. He was the only family that I had. She didn't just kill him she made people lose trust in me. I was told that I was told to stay away from a gun but I didn't listen. But I am going to kill her. The last thing that I said in my time to Scott was that I was going to kill her.”

“Vila didn't just hurt you she hurt me in more ways than one.”

She lifted her hair that was covering the right side of her face and revealed a burn mark that went down the side of her face.

“She did this to me on the same day she killed my family. On that day, I vowed that I would kill her”
I pulled out one of  my guns and gave it to her.

“I guess that we’re going to be working together so you might need to know how to use this. All you need to do is pull this trigger with your finger. But, I’m low on ammo. I only have like thirty two shots left. So we need to either conserve them or make more”
“What do you need?”

“A model and gunpowder.”

She pulled out a note and wrote on it.

“Okay. I’ll get what you need.”

With that, she ran off into the trees. Leaving me behind in the clearing. Sighing, I looked for a place to hide until she returned.

    It has been two days and Magnus is not back yet. I’m getting nervous. What if she was dead and I had to find her? I loaded up my gun, getting ready to leave. As I got ready I heard some man and thought to myself.

“What, they can’t be here.”

I climbed a tree and a group of men come into the clearing. They were not guard’s, they looked different. But a thought kept coming to my mind.

“I thought that no one would come in here.”
One yelled out in the clearing, getting my attention.

“Come out, come out wherever you are!”

They looked like men with severe uniforms. They were holding a pest of paper they were bounty hunters, looking for me. The man who held was probably the leader, looked different and familiar. He was tall with black hair and a black uniform. This man must be me. I guess that there is another version of me. There was something that scott said that i wasn’t supposed to do, but i need to talk to me, him. I jumped down from the tree that I was on and went into the clearing. I pulled out my guns and looked to the men.

“Looking for me?”

They all looked at the paper and smirked.

“It’s him.”

They pointed their guns at me, it looked like the guns that they were using were one shot and then reload.

“Where did you get that?”

“Vila gave them to us to kill you with.”

I looked at the leader. Now I was sure that it was me.

“Your guns are a one shoot, but mine however, is a six shoot. So I can kill you all right now.”

The man that look’s like me walked up to me. Looking at me closely.

“Who are you? Why are you here? And why do you look like me?”

“Okay my name is Alec and I am here to kill Vila. Why I look like you is because i’m from a different timeline.”