one

before you read:
hi this is my first book ever! my name is ella I'm 16 and my first language is not english. I'm sorry if there are grammatical mistakes, and if you guys want me to correct it, please hmu.

sooo enjoy.

.
ARRABELLA JONES

I've always admired people who were comfortable in their skin, it amazed me how people could walk with their chin held up without fear of someone judging their presence. I've always wanted to be like that, I've always wanted to be an actress, my dream was to star a movie, walking down that red carpet in movie premieres while people stare at me. But who am i kidding, I was just a sixteen year old silly girl with dreams, and here I am, doing a short interview with Radio Disney while my friend was doing photoshoot with Balmain.

Instead of living my dreams, I was living under my bestfriend's shadow. Instead of being known as an actress, I was known as Payton Moore's bestfriend. Payton was a successful young artist who had it all, money, fame, loyal people. She was basically had my whole dream in the palm of her hand.

"So, I heard that you and Payton will be spending spring break in Rio?" The insterviewer said.

I shifted my hand uncomfortably. This is like the millionth time, she asked about Payton. None of the questions were about me, it was like they want to know about Payton instead of me. I knew Payton was way more famous than me, but people couldn't show any respect right?

"Yeah, actually we are just going to stay there for three days." I simply answer.

"Oh right, I heard that Payton is going to be-" that's it.

"Excuse me, you've been asking about Payton since beginning. Aren't you going to ask anything about me?" I said calmly as I could, even it was hard I had to maintain my little reputation.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, we are just excited to see Payton in the third movie, so we wanted to ask about Payton, but I guess we made you uncomfortable with this." The interviewer said.

I had to count ten to zero to calm myself before I cry.

"No, it's okay." I smiled.

✡✡✡

I was half asleep when someone knock my door before I could open my eyes I heard Payton's voice calling my name. It was hard to open my eyes when I fell asleep five minutes ago.

"Bella, wake up!!" Payton said while jumping on my bed as if it was necessary.

"Bella"

"Bels!" She shouted and it made my body jumped a little.

"What do you want Payton? I really need sleep right now!" I half shouted.

After she stopped jumping on my bed she sat down on the bed in front of me. I looked at her and I knew it, something happened, a smile slowly appeared in her face. I looked at her confused, had no idea what the hell was going on.

"I'm breaking up with Justin." She giggled.

And I-

Hold up, Payton and Justin broke up? How did this happen? And why was she being so smiley about it? Oh my god how was Justin doing right now? Is he fine?

"Payton, are you on drugs? please tell me what's going on?! Why are you breaking up with him?" I asked, confused and mad.

"Just because." She answered sassily.

"Payton!! I'm serious!"

"Bella, I'm serious. I'm not in the mood to explain it, so let me join this soft bed, I'll explain later." She invited herself to my bed and made herself comfortable and left me confused, mad and frustrated.

I woke up and Payton had left. I needed to know if Payton really broke up with Justin? or they just fought?

is Justin okay?

I needed to know if he was okay. Justin and I have been friends since I was fifteen, one year befoure I met Payton. Justin was a great basketball player in highschool and Payton was that typical cheerleader.

I used to have biggest crush on Justin. I didn't really get a chance to get closer with him because he had girls lined up for him.

But it all changed when Payton Moore moved here. All attentions were on her, she was known as the hot rich girl who moved from Los Angeles, I was just an ordinary girl with a famous family story, when I was in middle school my father went to jail, of course nobody wanted to be friends with woman beater's daughter. But Payton was different, she didn't give me a dirty look when I passed her in the hallway, instead a few days after she moved she said hi and boom we became best friends ever since.

Ironically, my life changed drastically after that. After known being Payton's friend people started being nice to me. No more stares, some of them even wanted to be friends.

The saddest part of high school the guy who I've liked my whole life, was following Payton like a puppy, Justin was head over heels for Payton while she couldn't give two fucks over him.
Payton continued to tease Justin and give him a little hope. Justin was too love blinded to see that Payton was playing a game with him.

Justin would come to me for a piece information of Payton. Every day he would ask what was Payton planning for the day, Justin and I friends ever since. Payton never really liked Justin from beginning, whenever Justin asked Payton out, she would bring me with them and she ended up hanging out with college men instead.

When we graduated from high school, Justin went to New York to study business while Payton and I went to Hollywood to start our acting career. As if high school wasn't enough, after graduating from business school and handling his grandfather's company, Justin packed his things up and moved to Hollywood to follow Payton again.

Justin was raised by his filthy rich grandparents. He was used to being spoiled since he was a kid. Maybe that's why he was falling for Payton, he loved challenges. It amazed me how Payton managed to stall him for years.

For me, it was hurting me to see someone I loved was hurting himself for somebody else, when I first found out Justin liked Payton. I was crying for days because of it. It was hard, whenever Justin talked about Payton around about how beautiful she looked that day.

It was hard to see Justin cried on my shoulder because his heart was heartbroken. It was hurting me, when he hugged me tight and told me I was the bestfriend he ever had.

It was hurting me when he couldn't see that I truly loved him, with every inch of my body.

Now we were all twenty two, Justin was a young CEO in his family's company. Payton was a successful actress and model. Justin basically begged Payton for a chance, they finally started dating last year. They were this power couple that everyone was rooting for, Payton's manager thought it was a brilliant idea for the sake of Payton's popularity.

When they started Justin I thought Payton was learning to love Justin back. She cheated on him a couple times and Justin would sleep with some girl to get rid of the stress.

I wondered what Justin was doing right now? He always called me in a situation like this, I'm worried right now.

I started to call him.

It went straight to voice mail.

I called him again. He finally picked up.

"Bella, I need you right now."

unedited

A/N:
I hope you guys like it! I'm very excited to share this story!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
It would make me very happy😍

Also, I'm updating every sundays❤️