two

flashback in italic

I was watching a basketball practice in school gym, I was watching him from the distance. Justin Bieber the guy that I fell in love with, he smiled at me as he mouthed that the practice was almost over.

"I'm sorry you had to wait Bella" He said when he came to me. I smelled his scent and it sent me to heaven.

"It's okay, I don't have anything to do though" no it was more than okay, I would watch him practice till midnight if I had too.

He smiled. "What do you think I should give Payton for her birthday? I'm thinking about a ring, but don't you think I'll freak her out?"

"Payton always wanted a big teddy bear, I'm not really sure." I answered as I feel my poor heart breaking.

When I was younger people said that love was such a beautiful thing to experience. Never once they said that love can be painful too. You never get to choose who to fall in love with. As a kid, the only source of love I had was from my mother. Now, she was gone. I lived with my aunt because my abusive father couldn't even get his life together.

I craved love. I took all that I could get.

My aunt, Payton and Justin.

They were the only people who care for me. Even though Justin didn't love me the way I love him, it was enough, it was more than I deserve. As much it hurted me, I wouldn't dare to confess my feelings to Justin. I was scared to lose him. I would never risk losing Justin as my best friend.

I prayed that Justin was okay as I parked my car and entered his apartment building. Weird I know, being a CEO, he could build a mansion if he want, but he lived in a simple yet fabulous apartment.

I typed his apartment's password, his mom's birthday. I entered and saw nothing, the entire apartment was dark, except his bedroom.

"Justin, are you okay?" I asked him after barging in his room. I looked at all the mess he made.

"Bella, my dear friend Bella" He smiled as he saw me. His drunk eyes stared at me before he laughed.

I ignored his drunk talk and dragged him to his bed. "How much did you drink Justin?"

I was dumb for asking that to him. I sat him on his bed. He mumbled about wanting to change his clothes. I went back with a plain white t-shirt and a grey sweatpants.

"Now, you turn around!" He shouted and giggling after he snatched his clothes from my arms.

I smiled trying to stop myself from laughing, he can be so cute even he was drunk.

I turned my back as he started to change his clothes. After cursing that he couldn't do it anymore. He said he was done and told me I can face him now.

I watched him fully clothed and he sat himself on the floor.

"Justin, the floor is cold. Sleep on the bed right now." I said while I tried to move him to the bed.

"Nooooooo" he snatched his arm away from my hold.

"Jay, come on" But it was useless, he became an emotional wreck and broke down crying again.