Julia, how do you track off so far?

Why would he be looking at that girl? *scoff* Absurd. If only I could wrap my fingers around his throat and choke him for being a prick. It would be more logical to choke her, but I have no interest in that... that...

- Julia... Julia. Julia!

What does this guy want...

- What?

- Oh hah... I was just bringing you back to Earth.

-Next time, leave me wherever you find me.

Damn you, Wes. Now... Where is this guy? Hmm... Oh! There he is. I have to tell him before he goes away.

- Allan! Hey there!

- Oh, hey.

Stop organizing your locker... Look at me...

- Yeah, umm. I have to tell you some important things, and here in the hallway is not private at all.

- Really? Okay then. Where do you want to go?

- The park.

- No. Let's just go to the town library.

- W- what ? Whatever, fine. Can you be there at five?

- Sure, Jewel. Now, I have class, see ya then. Hey! Jean! Wait up!

Fuck Jean. How does she do it? *sigh* I wish I was Jean. Her perfect body is just what I need. Slender everything, except her ass and chest. Man, do I wish I was her so hard. You go after her ass, Allan. You go and get the body I want to be in.

- Julia?

- Oh, hey there Wes.

- You okay?

- Yeah, I'm okay, why do you ask?

- You look sad.

- Geez, this is my normal face!

- You got rejected again?

- No. And I never got rejected! Just got placed second...

- You're degrading yourself, Julia.

HaHAHA. It may be true. But it's only for a while.

- Fuck you, Wes.

- Whatever. I'm going home. You're too harsh to my heart. *fake sobs*

What? No, don't... Aaaand he just fake fell. What a stupid and silly human being. Cute.

- Just get up, haha...

- See you tomorrow?

- Yeah.

Wes is cute, but pathetic cute. Good looking, silly, smart, glasses guy. Any girl would look good with him. Even me... Yeah, even me. But I'm not interested in going to his house on a movie date, laying my head on his lap, looking up to him as he leans down to kiss me. He, cupping my cheeks, kissing me hard as he shifts on top of me, my hands pulling down his shirt, as he smirks. He, taking his shirt off while I stare at his broad shoulders and chest, wanting to place my hands on them and trace my fingers on every inch of skin and muscle that has been hiding for too long. He pressing his body against mine, kissing fiercely, tangling and pulling against each others hair... Or am I? Ugh! Julia!

- Bye, Jules.

- Bye, Wes.

How do I track off so far...

(Next up: Alan, why did you say that? Feel free to vote, comment, leave constructive criticism, what do you think about Julia so far? >:)