Faith Cullen

My names Faith Storm Jade Cullen. Im the daughter of Edward and Isabelle Cullen. I'm the younger (by a minuet) sister of Renesmee Cullen.

I have sliver whitish hair and bright blue eyes. My appearance is different from my family's because of my powers. I am 2 years old but look about 14. Three weeks after my birth the volturi thought that renesmee and I were immortal children. This war almost happen and blah blah blah.

My powers are talking to animals, shape shifting, and controlling the element of fire. My imprint is Seth Clearwater. I have two amazing best friends; their names are Elsa Marie Jensen, and Adrian Blake Cooper.

Then theirs Wyatt Oliver Parker. Were reincarnations. Millions and millions of years ago their used to be four best friends; Elsa, Adrain, Wyatt and Faith. The four elements. Elsa was earth, Adrain was air, Wyatt was water, and Faith was fire. One day one of the four turned against them, becoming darkness it's self. why? because he seeked to be the blood bender. to take over the world and rule all him self. he was blood thirsty and had gone crazy inside his skull.

And one sorrow filled night...he killed young Faith, with Faith dead so was fire. And without fire the earth started to freeze, Elsa slowly died as did the earth.
And as earth died, so did the trees and the planets. humans began to freeze to death with no warmth and almost mo air they died off. Wyatt was not satisfied. No he wanted the humans back, so he could over rule them. He wanted to be the top dog loved by everyone. But there was no one left. Everything and everyone had died. Leaving Wyatt all alone. He soon went even more mad and killed him self.

Long after the earth started to grow and humans roamed once again. We've all be re born, now my friends and I must battle him once again, for the title of the blood bender. But theirs no second chance after this.