Chapter 2

Faiths pov

Today the sun was out and my family and I weren't going to school today. Thank god. I hate school.
Unlike my sister my skin glows a bit more then her's but not like my family's.

Any way, today I'm playing by my self by the creek. I was jumping rock from rock, unlike my mother; Bella. I'm not a cluzz. I don't trip over air. I am more graceful,gentle and elegant, like dad. Nessie was back at home doing what she does best. screaming and yelling at mom and dad, being a little brat because shes grounded from seeing Jake. and shes also trying to be the center of attention. Now I'm not unloved, or unwanted my family cares about me and listens to me and all but you can tell Nessie likes being in the lime light while I on the other hand don't.

My bright silver like hair was down with my side bangs braided back. I loved being out doors. But the old me missed my friends. Being a reincarnation isn't all fun. I still have all my memory's from over millions and millions of years ago.
And sadly I haven't had contact with my friends since I last died. But when the time comes. Adrain will track Elsa and I down and reunite us to become one yet again.

That time I fear is upon us soon. Sure I'd love to see my dearest friends, but I don't want to battle Wyatt. Not again...I don't want to hurt him now that I've gotten stronger. He used to be my best friend till he became blood thirsty. I know he is isn't the blood bender, I believe the blood bender is Adrain.

but any way new topic, I could see Seth on the other side of the creek. His bushy wolf tail wagging away. Leah was beside him too. I waved at both of them and lifted my white dress high up as I stepped into the creek to cross, the current was very strong today and I cruse Wyatt for that! Seth barked and started growling at me. Probably telling me not too and that he'll come over instead. I nodded as Leah's wolf was probably have a laughing fit as she was laying on the grounded.

Seth's wolf form ran behind some trees and came back with his clothes in his mouth. He jumped across and ran behind a huge maple tree to change. Leah jumped over to and sat in front of me. I patted her head and played with her fur like I did when I was younger. She laid against me and made a purring sound.

Seth stepped out from behind his tree and strolled over to me and Leah. Leah took this as her chance to leave. I gave her a hug and she ran off.
Seth an I laid down on the forest floor. It was cover in flowers of all different types and colors.