Chapter 1

I ran out of the main house down to my family's cabin. Throwing the door open I raced passed mom, dad and Nessie into my bedroom. I slammed the door close and started rummaging through my closet looking for something to wear. I decided on a white corset dress that came to my knees. Taking my shoes off, and throwing them on my bed. I took my hair out of the pony tail and shook my head like a rock star. I slipped on some wolf bracelets that Seth had give me. And last but not least my crown. You see because I can talk to animals and shape shift the animals in my family's forest have made me their queen. They made me a crown and I even have a thrown made out of sticks and branches and flowers, it's very beautiful! I must say Nessie is very jealous of it. She's been a bit rude to me but I don't mind. Throwing my bedroom door open I walked out of my room and down the hall into the living room.

"Hey mom, dad Ill be back before sun down" I said as I grabbed an apple out of the small kitchen.

"Storm your a two years old. I don't think it's appropriate for you to disappear all day until sundown" Nessie snarled.

"Your only two, too yet you and Jake are having sex!" I snapped back.

Mom and dads heads snapped to Nessies direction. After I said that their was a lot of yelling, and Nessie was grounded from seeing Jake for a long time.

I wandered throughout the forest. Talking to rabbits, squarles, deer and other animals. I sat upon my thrown. As birds and mice decorated my hair with flowers. I made small talk with the deer, and birds. I do love my forest friends dearly. After spending the day getting dirty, playing in mud and dirt, and just having fun, sun set had come far to early in my opinion. I said my sad goodbyes to my friends and started my way home.

I opened the door to the main house just as the last bit of sun had set. I shut the door.

I couldn't help but giggle. I made my way to the living room where everyone sat. Uncle Emmet and uncle Jasper were watching a foot ball game. Grandma Esme, grandpa Carlisle, mom, dad and Nessie were playing a board game. Aunt Alice and Aunt Rose were reading.

"Hey everyone" Everyone's heads snapped toward me. Nessie started laughing. Mom, dad and grandpa Carlisle smiled, Emmets booming laughter filled the room. Uncle Jasper just starred at me. While aunt Rose and aunt Alice started chewing me out for being so dirty.

"It's going to take weeks to get the dirt out of your hair!" Aunt Alice screeched.

"Just look at you!!" Aunt Rose snapped.

I couldn't contain my giggling. After my 2 hour shower and a complete shrubbing down I was finally clean enough to come out of the bathroom.

"Never again! Your not going out side ever again!" Aunt Alice screamed.

I giggled as Nessie glared at me. I said my goodnights and walked to my family's cabin. I walked into my room and jumped into bed.