Chapter 3

Sorry i haven't updated with christmas and all im so busy! Anyways enjoy Chapter 3 of "Crossing Paths With One Direction." ENJOY!! THE ENJOYABLE! COMMENT! VOTE! LIKE! RATE! ENJOY!

FOLLOW ME?!?!?!!

-Twixx ;)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Madison's POV**

I push Asfia, Elizabeth, and Erika out of the bathroom. I lock the door right after. I turn the bathrub nasal and the water comes pouring out.

I could feel the warmth right off of it. It was perfect. I waited until the bath was fulled to my convenience and took off my PJs.

I slip in the water. I sighed a good sigh feeling the warm water rush over my body. I never felt water this warm, but it felt amazing!

I sat in there for 25 minutes or so and flipped out. Literally.

I drained the tub and steam dried myself. I grabbed the clothed Elizabeth gave me to wear and put it on.

It was a pretty dark blue flowered sun dress, and some dark blue TOMS. Good thing I figured out how to put shoes on.

 Good thing I figured out how to put shoes on

I unlocked the door by PUTTING my pointer and my middle finger together and twisting my wrist

I unlocked the door by PUTTING my pointer and my middle finger together and twisting my wrist. (it looks like a key, But it is her normal figures it didn't turn into a key shape XD)

I walk out of the bathroom with a grin on my face. Some reason i was really happy today. I walk down the stairs holding onto the rail. I still don't have this walking thing quite down yet.

Elizabeth and Erika was sitting on the couch. When they heard me coming down the stairs they turned to face me. They looked at me wide eyed.

"What? Did i put the dress on backwards?" I joked and smiled.

"No. Just that dress really suits you girly." Erika laughed.

"Where's Asfia?"

"I'm the kitchen!" I hear her shout.