Crossing Paths With One Direction (1D/Mermaid) (New)

Ok so this is the LAST mermaid book im going to do for a while! Sorry! Anyways heres what they look like and the powers. So here you go! I will try to get chapter 1 up soon as possible! ENJOY! COMMENT! VOTE! READ! LIKE!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

               -Twixx ;)

**************************************************************************************************

 ON THE SIDE ITS WHAT EVERYTHING LOOKS LOOK LIKE! IT DOES GO IN ORDER SO THE FIRST WILL BY ABBY4025 AND SO ON. ENJOY! (p.s In real life its not really what they look like, there tumblr girls i picked. so thats what they look in the book. in the picture, imagine that face/hair, with the colored hair with it, the eyes, and the tail. Imagine it all together in one person, thats what each of them look like.)

Abby4025: As Lizzy (Elizabeth) 19 years old. Hair: Blonde with light gold highlights. Tail: Gold that fad to Black. Eyes: Greenish Blue. Personality: Friendly, responsible, caring, good at keeping secrets, smart. 5'6.

Twixxed_Styles: As Madison (Maddi) 17 years old. Hair: Blonde with dark purple and neon blue streaks. Tail: Dark blue that fads to a lighter blue, and the bottom of the fins it's orangish/yellowish. Eyes: Ocean Blue. Mostly blue with a bit of brown/hazel and green. Personality: Flirty, Sassy, Funny, Sarcastic, Childish, amazing singer, eats a lot. Dimples. 5'2.

Starzayn123: As Asfia (A) 19 years old. Hair: Dark brown/black with blue streaks (Made it up! lol) Eyes:Almond shaped eyes, Looks like: dimples, piercing in nose. Tail: Glittery Blue. 5'5.

 Zerrie_lover_181: As Erika. 19 years old. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown with blue highlights. Very shy until she can trust you or you become friends. Becomes outgoing and weird. Tail: Blue with Green tips.

Well that is it! Hope you will like Chapter 1!!! Read on! Tell me what you think on the way?? Thanks! Bye! COMMENT! VOTE! READ! LIKE! 

 FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      ~Twixx ;)