Chapter 2: It's Broken

*Backstory*

Considering I was on a mountain I hadn't had any luck to begin with. Now cracking a mirror was a superstition for me. When I was little I'd always throw stuff at my mirrors when I was mad just to shatter it. Now if I ever crack a mirror I think I will die. Each time I broke a mirror something terrible had happened. 

*Present Time*

That sudden moment I turned around. I thought it was too late. I had felt the cold, metal knife of my neck. I'd close my eyes and thought of a beautiful place, like at a beach. I opened my eyes. I thought I was dead.. I saw the ocean, and birds, and it smelled like sea salt, and I felt the cold rocky, rough sand. It couldn't be I thought. I saw the lady in the mirror reflecting on the water. 

"I-I-I-I-I have p-p-powers?!" I stuttered in fright. 

"Like I'm magical?" I asked Lucy again. All I got in return was a simple humanly smile. I just want answers I thought to myself. I had so many questions. Did this have to do with what everyone saw that day at school when everyone was laughing and I had heard a shallow voice. I tried to remember what I saw. I thought I heard Lucy's voice whisper,

"Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, Carrie" I thought that I was just hearing random things, but I started to remember. I was very dizzy and thought that I was hallucinating.  Lucy was the whispers, and Lucy was saying Carrie. It was all making since now. Everyone saw Lucy, but not just her they saw Carrie too. 

The last thing I remember from falling in the gym was the skull faced figure with blonde hair in front of my face. Then I saw the black shadowed figure flying behind her. It must have been Carrie considering Lucy was the one whispering her name.