Chapter 3: Kidnapped?

It had only been a week since I found out about Carrie, Lucy, and whatever you wanna call it.. Powers? Well I didn't want to go to school considering everyone was confused that I hadn't been at school for like a week. I wasn't even home half the time either. My parents wanted me to come watch a movie with them, but then I realized. I had forgotten to go to Dr. Ava. She's my shrink. I ran out the door with no explanation. I got in my car and practically forgot there was a speed limit. I thought I saw a cop, so I pulled over. 

I rolled down my window and started to get out my I.D. I looked out the window and it was Carrie. Her eyes were flashing a faint color of blue and red. I nearly screamed when she walked around and got in my car. She sat down and buckled, I started to drive when a faint teal color of mist filled my car. I looked back over at Carrie and she changed. Like not just her clothes.. 

I got so off track of the rode, and took the wrong exit and headed even further away from Dr. Ava's office. Carrie had started to direct me places, so I followed where she wanted me to go. Her directions had lead me to a large mansion. The mansion was white with grey trim along the windows and entrance. The entrance had long glass doors that were translucent with white printed flowers along the sides. It was literally the dream house. Carrie had gotten out of the car and directed me towards the entrance. 

I don't even really know her. Well kinda ,I mean she was really pretty and if this was her house WOW. I entered the building, but did not see what I had expected. 

I tried to believe my eyes, but I couldn't there had to be nearly 160 + rooms. There at the entrance was a marble stair case with gold hand rails. That's when I noticed it, I gasped. 

Carrie saw that I had fright in my eyes and took me straight to "my room" immediately.  

*Next Morning*

I woke up in a very comfortable memory foam king size bed. I still can't believe this place I thought to myself. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I went downstairs to the dinning hall. There was 3 more people there. They obviously lived there; they knew where everything was and were cooking for all of us. 

I could hear the whispers of them talking about me. Who is she they whispered, but very badly, to Carrie. In reply it seemed like she said something nice, but I heard the Word "witch". 

"GIRLS, Girls, witches perhaps", said a voice coming down the stairs. It was Lucy I felt a little tingle of relief. 

"Everyone come meet out new sister Faith", Lucy says. Everyone sits in shock, but one finally came over which sent all of them trudging behind. I look at them with a smile and wave slowly. Lucy was explaining to them how I was a witch. I had then freaked telling them I was leaving, and I suddenly passed out.