Chapter 2- ha Nooo

CHAPTER 2

'Why can't you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while I stare at you'
I hear and groan. I hit the snooze on my alarm button. And I get dressed into a crop top, a black high-waisted skirt, and a flannel on top.

I get my backpack and head downstairs to see the whole family already up and eating breakfast.

"Hi!!" I say as I sit down on the table and Lucille serves the food. OHH HOW I LOVE LUCILLES FOOD.

They all nod.

May I mention that this family is not a morning family.
Suddenly, Elle comes dashing through the stairs.

Typical Elle.

"WHO IS EXITED FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" She asks cheerfully.

Everyone just groaned.

I did too, going to this school just meant that I have to spend even more time with Dakota, the thought just made my head hurt. I hated him.

Sometimes I wonder what would it be like if that day never happened...

"COME ON! Guyss this is supposed to be exiting!" She said.
She sat down and started to eat. She didn't eat as much as I did but she still ate a lot. I wondered how she stayed that skinny.

She was perfect.
Once we were done eating we went to the car, Jordan was going to drive us to school. You see, Jordan was lucky because she was taking a gap year because she graduated last year.

She was leaving in a month to travel around. We then arrived and we got out, everyone's eyes drifted to Elle. Oh god, I hate attention.

I decided to try to part ways. I took off to my locker that was far away from Elle's, I knew this school because I had taken a tour a few days before. I was looking around until I crashed into someone, falling on my butt.
I looked up to see someone I hadn't expected to see, my best friend, Evan.

"I'm so sorr-LILAH!?!" He said helping me up. He seemed to be as shocked as I was.

"EVAN!?!" I said as I gave him a huge hug " I didn't know you went to this school, I thought you lived in another part of Canada?"

"Yeah, we decided to move here because it seemed like a while nicer area. But I haven't seen you in ages, what class do you have first?" He asked.

"AP Chem. With Donahue." I said

"Oh, I have Government. But my class is right next to yours, so maybe I could walk you there?" He asked. I nodded.

We walked to wards the classroom and caught up on each other's lives. I agreed to sit at his table at lunch today and we said goodbye.

I entered the classroom and sat down in an empty seat, the whole class was still socializing and the teacher wasn't even here yet. Then a nerdy looking kid walked through the doors, but the was a cute kind of dorky. He sat down in the front right next to me.

"U-um mind if I sit h-here?" He asked nervously. I offered him a warm smile and nodded.

"So umm, are y-y-you new?" He asked.

"Yup, the names Lilah"

"Sam" he said.

Then the teacher came in.

"CLASS SIT DOWN!" He said "I'm Mr.Donahue"

He then continued the class until someone I wish I never met entered the room with his arm around a girl.

"Mr. Goyo, Ms.Smith. Nice for you guys to join us" he said putting a sarcastic smile "now care to tell the whole class why you are late??"

He smirked "Well we were just having a little casual sno..." He trailed off as him eyes met mine. She shook his head and removed him arm from the girl's shoulder "nevermind"

He sat down in the desk behind me, the girl who I am going to call 'Julia' because she looked like a Julia went to sit on his lap but she shook his head.

"Not now Julia" he said

'What are the odds' I thought.

I actually haven't talked to him since two weeks ago, when we had our 22nd fight (yes, I counted) and I ran out of his house on the verge of tears.

I have to admit that although he was the most annoying person on the phase of the earth he was quite attractive. I found my mind wandering to his plump lips and his soft and shiny hair.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Mr. Donahue asked me to answer the question on the board.

Luckily I knew this and answered correctly.

"Okay class, you will now get into groups of three and work on this project, this must be done by next class!" He said. Immediately people started to split.

"Hey Sam" I said, he turned to me. "Will you work with me?"
He smiled his Georgeous smile and nodded.

"Now we only need one more person.." I said looking around.

"Mr.Goyo may you please come here?" Mr.Donahue said.

He walked up to him. He spoke to Dakota quietly and then pointed towards Sam and I. Dakota rolled his eyes and walked towards us...oh no...please don't do what I think you are going to do...

"I guess I have to join your group" he said.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

HI GUYS! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you can!

Also, what do you guys think that happened between Dakota and Lilah. And what do you think of Ethan and Sam??

Love ya guys!!

BA™AN