🌻اثنين🌻

🌻

Jackson stood outside his house throwing a huge orange ball at the wall, catching it as it bounced off , again and again. Just then he turned around in time to see Namjoon's father's car pulled into the driveway. A little girl girl wearing a baby blue onesie exited the car. Her hair was blond and she held onto an Olaf plush toy.

By the looks of it Jackson was guessing that this was Namjoon's little sister whom he barely ever spoke about. Apparently the girl was living with his aunt in Florida. Why? Jackson himself did not know the answer to this question. He proceeded to cross the street to his friend's house. At that moment Namjoon stepped into the driveway to greet his sister. the little girl ran excitedly to Namjoon and hugged him around his waist- due to the height difference.

Joonie! Joonie! guess what i got you for your birthday" she bounced enthusiastically.

"Jimin it was suppose to be a surprise hence I told you not to tell him." Namjoon's father chuckled.

"Tell me." Namjoon whispered into her ear. "Nahh I don't wanna know the surprise. you will show me when the time comes."

"Okie..." Jimin giggled while her brother kissed her forehead.

" Ohh hi Jackson!"

Jackson was standing there smiling unconsciously at the sibling's interaction. If you did not know Namjoon was his best friend it would be creepy. Jackson's daydream was shattered like glass by the sound of his friend's voice.

"Oh hey.." Jackson replied awkwardly rubbing his nape. As usual he felt strange in the presence of-well- strangers. The girl looked up at Jackson who probably seemed the second tallest giant the first being her brother. She turned to her brother tugging on his sleeve bearing the cutest confused expression. "Joonie? Who is that?"

"That, Jimin is what I call gaga.."

"Like lady gaga?" She asked innocently.

"Exactly, this is how she looks without the make up. This is her secret identity, don't tell anyone. Can't you see how sexy she looks, I mean looks at those asscheek-"

Jackson quickly ran up to his friend and covered his mouth. "Yeah, I'm Jackson. Just Jackson. Right Joonie?.." Jackson said through gritted teeth urging Namjoon with a persuasive stare.

"Hi Just Jackson." said the 'oblivious' child.

"No,no. It's Jackson." he corrected

"But I thought you said-"

"Jackson. Yeah. Eww!!!!!!!" Jackson suddenly pulled his hand away from from the older boy's mouth. "Gosh Joon you're sooo gross!"

Namjoon was smiling so broadly that his lips looked as though they were about to tear. He chuckled wiping his mouth with his T-shirt. "I guess we are switching roles then." He winked.

Jackson just rolled his eyes and tried to remove the saliva his friend left on his palm by wiping it on his jeans. "Anyways... are you going to introduce me to your mysterious baby sister whom I have never seen before." Jackson said trying to sound all formal.

When they looked at the little girl once more she was staring at the ground, her fringe covering her eyes, as she slowly swayed from side to side holding onto her Olaf plush toy. Her feet were so close together they were basically on top of each other.

Namjoon chuckled lightly."Is somebody shy now? come here." he lifted her."Jackson this is my little sibling Jimin. Jimin this is my crazy ass friend. Jackson. Awow!" Namjoon received a tap to the back of his head which caused Jimin to giggle.

Jackson laughed at the younger's cute laughter. "Hi," he said "Nice to meet you Jiminie we could be friends and.." he whispered in her ears "take down the God of Destruction here." he moved away leaving her a blushing, giggling mess.

It was now Namjoon's turn to hit Jackson behind his head. "Hey smarts you do know I'm literally Right here and can hear you."

"Eavesdropping!!! no fair hyungnim!" Jackson was apparently attempting aegyo which seemed to be working because the little girl was laughing giddy. This cause Jackson to smile from to ear. God bless his smile.

When they entered the house Jimin climbed from her brother and ran away to the kitchen where her mother was preparing dinner. "Momma!..." her high pitched voice could be heard as it became faint due to the distance.

"So Joon where are we going tonight? I have backstage passes to this concert, I heard that there will be really hot girls there. Damn." Jackson said in a sudden serious tone.

"Wow your mood swings are incredible. One moment you're all cute the next you're a complete 'fuck boy'. Anyway, I'm going to enchant some girls woman hood" he said as he made his way to his bedroom.

"Gosh Joon why do you always manage to make me cringe, 'enchant some girls womanhood' who even says that? What are you a hornyass pervert in that series Merlin?"Jackson retorted irritatedly.

"First of all I'm my own man. Second of all when I say things they become trends. Tell me I'm wrong. You see you got nothing."

"You didn't even wait for me to say anything." Jackson mumbled.

"Thirdly who even says fly any more? Get with the times young man." Namjoon patted Jackson on his back as fatherly gesture.

Jackson face palmed. He had to admit that his hyung was quite the entertainer.

🌻

Jackson's POV

I chilled at Namjoon's house for a while before heading back to mine, shower and get ready. I was so excited that everything I did was rushed through. Before leaving my room I grabbed everything I needed: my wallet, my phone and a bottle of axe. Good, now I could walk through 'World War Z' with a smile.

I ran down stairs quickly kissing my mother's cheek and bid my father good bye. Of course they called at me and remind me to return before 12:00pm but I'm not exactly the Cinderella type so I just ignored it with a sweet smile on my face.

Though I was hurrying, there was only one thought running through my mind constantly it was of Namjoon's sister, she was the highlight of evening. When I saw her laughing to my silly behaviour but what caught my attention most was how she was blushing at me. It was cute needless to say, I mean it's kind of normal for girls to be all over me. I guess it does not matter how old they are can also fall for my charms to.

That reminds me of that older woman who was flirting with me at church. I smiled with her kindly but deep down I felt like I had sinned in the house of God. I made the sign of the cross and begged his forgiveness. But that was when I was 16 and holy- no not pregnant. Since then I have sinned so much I am pretty sure it's my ghost walking because the amount of times god must have struck down my real body with lightening it's not even funny any more.

I made my way to Namjoon's house and plopped on his couch sitting like a king waiting for him. My hand around the top of the couch as I stared at the television. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a pink and white blur. I could tell that it was Jimin so I turned my gaze toward her. She quickly hid behind the archway wall separating the kitchen from the living room.

I smiled with delight at her cuteness and turned toward the idiot box once again- I know, I know who says that any more- she popped her head from behind the wall once more, slowly creeping to where I was sitting but stopped behind a close by one seater. I smirked but kept my eyes on the screen. I heard her giggle and I swear to god my heart danced in my chest. I held my hand there afraid that if I let go it would jump out and scare the poor little girl for life.

She'd definitely bring some light to this boring place.

No offenses Namjoon.

🌻

Editing this 2 years later..the cringe.