🌻ثلاثة🌻

🌻

Jimin's POV

I hid behind the one-seater so that the Jackson guy would not see me. He almost caught me when I was looking at him in the kitchen but I was a teeny bit lucky.

Ever since I met him this afternoon I like him, he is funny and cute. I blushed at that thought. He said that we were friends so I want to spend more time with him.

When I think about him I feel all fuzzy inside.

By the way he smells like sunflowers.

Just then, a random blue feather that was stuck at the back of the couch tickled my nose so I giggled without realising I was supposed to be clandestine as of that moment.

I quickly covered my mouth suppressing the urge to laugh out loud. I peeked out from my cover to ensure I was clear. Jackson looked absorbed in the boring television show so I snuck out and sat beside him.

He looked sideways at me as I looked a up a him, I laughed because he looked funny. He made another face causing me to roll over dying. I manage to settle down after a while though he was still smiling.

"What? What did I do?" he asked making googly eyes at me. I held my mouth with both hands stifling another laugh. My cheeks were so warm after laughing and my eyes were teary.

"You- you did this." I tried to mimic his silly actions causing him to erupt in short chuckles. I sat up on the cushion dragging my knees across to meet him.

"Jackson?..." I said as I came closer. He looked at me nervous, but then he smiled a little. "Can you come and play with me?" I'm a bit hesitant because my Aunt says I play too much.

"Awwww..." he cooed at my deliberate cuteness "I'm sorry Jiminie but next time I have to go out right now. I would if I didn't have serious business to attend to."

I pouted at his obvious lie, he pinched my cheeks. His hands were surprisingly soft. Guessing by his smirking expressing I think I was blushing red.

" Next time honey we will play-ah- Winnie the Pooh and stuff you little kids play,alright?" he assured me and obviously he did not know much about children my age and playing so I think I will have to teach him."Alright." he hi-fived me the I kissed his right cheek.

Just then a voice behind us made us jump. "I know this must be the cutest shit I've ever seen and all but we are going to be late."

Jackson got up making me miss his warm presence."Funny to see who is talking miss glamorous who took an hour to get his hair looking the same as if he just woke up. Fancy." His voice bearing a bit of sarcasm to it.

"Whatever dude." Namjoon said looking down at his watch. "So you coming or..." he led the way through the door. Jackson following behind. "See yah later chimchim."

My eyes were glued on Jackson until he exited the house. I felt somehow exposed to the elements when he left. I felt cold and want to hear hi silly comments and see his sweet smile that I don't think he knows how attractive he looks when he does,like anything!

I crawled over to where he was sitting and curled up there while lightly sucking on my finger. The aroma was inviting causing my mind to flashback to when he whispered in my ears it sent shivers down my spine.

My heart began beating with a feathery airiness to it. I tried to suppress it, it scared me yet I liked it. I bit my finger allowing the feeling to pulse through me. I smiled at myself how can he have feeling this way and he is not even with me imagine how I would if he is here.

Alright then I am going to make it my mission to get Jackson for myself.

🌻

3rd person POV

That night after Jimin's older brother and friend had left for the concert the little girl had devised a plan to get Jackson into her proverbial net.

She rubbed her hands together mimicking the evil smiles she had seen the villains on those Disney movies give.

It was way past her bedtime- it was 9:30 when her bedtime was 8:00- and she was highly aware that her parents would be mad but there was a thrill in breaking the rules that made little Jimin feel like she was living on the edge.

She was rearranging her room prettily -Namjoon never did a good job and after he didn't attempt to but did ruin a lot of her toys she had told him to don't even try, of course with a sweet smile and big innocent looking eyes.

Something that everyone could say about the siblings is that they both love to plan things to the T and that's what she did after making sure her collection of plushies were arranged to accommodate for maximum coze and minimum turning space, her dolls were sitting around their dinner table just perfect and her fairy lights gave the dim room a sense of fantasy.

(Her parents will be so mad if they saw her writing in dim light but she is a big girl now so she could afford to break some rules)

She pulled out a neat baby blue and sparky note pad with a cute fluffy pen attached -his book meant business- and from there she began to plan her mega scheme:

How to get Jackson Wang to be my forever play date💞😍

She was aware of the amount of effort and tact that needed to be put into this very serious project and Jimin was more than willing to go the lengths.

Why?

Well, Jackson was funny and adorable and made her tummy do flips when he was around. That plus she could always take cute pics and make her other play buddies back home jealous of her amazing vacation and cute date.

They'd always made fun of her but now she can have the last laugh.

🌻

Jimin is cute. Raise your hand if you agree. 🙌