Chapter 31 The most wonderful time of the year

Ashuuu

Louis glares at me, I feel the tickle in my nose and even thought I try to turn my head the other way it’s too late

ASHUUU

“Can you stop sneezing in my face?” He says giving me a death glare and pulling from the blanket that we were both using, his sick voice sounding more British than his normal voice, weird.

“Excuse you? You’re the reason why I’m sick so I will freaking sneeze in you damn face if I want to!”  He mumbles something and shifts farter from me, taking the blanket with him; I rolled my eyes at Louis, what a jerk.

I was grumpier than my usual self, you know how some girls turn into adorable red nosed things when they get sick? Well I was more among the ones that get pissy, like psychotic kind of pissed and I somehow had managed to get Louis sick but in my defense that little prick had it coming.

 “This is all your fault” I mumbled taking the blanket away from him, I was really cold even thought I was wearing Harry’s oversized fuzzy onesie.

“Will you stop that?!”Louis wimps trying to take the blanket from me, I roll my leg over it and hugged the rest of the fabric.

“For the love of god! Can you share the bloody blanket?”

“I reckon that you didn’t seem willing to share just a moment ago”

“Fine then” He gives up and I smile.

I know I had it coming but he sounded so sincere that I believed him

Next thing I know, he’s going all chuck Norris on me, his leg is pushing mine out and his arms have mine in a dead lock, how did he even manage to get under me? The fuck, keeping his grip on me with one hand he uses the other to effortlessly grab the blanket.

“What do you think about sharing now?”

“Fuck you” I said through gritted teeth and turning my back on him facing the wall, he chuckles and I feel the warm of the blanket covering me, whatever it’s not like he’s being nice just for being nice, he’s being nice to… to make me own him, yeah that’s right, as I said before he really is a despicable human being, yeah.. such a prick..

Louis POV

She fell asleep seconds after I put half the blanket on her, she had that evil look in her face, the one where I know she’s thinking of hundred ways to murder me, yep, she’s a little mean thing

And I just couldn’t stay away from her, could I? I thought chuckling to myself,  my eyes were feeling heavier and heavier until I couldn’t open them, grabbing the warm body next to mine I closed my eyes.

Alex POV

“Wake uuuuup” I half opened one eye and stared at Niall who was smiling and holding something in his hands, ughh I closed my eye again.

“C’mon wake up” Louis  muttered something not really nice at Niall and pulled my body closer to his… wait, what was his arm doing around my waist?

“You better let go off me. Fast” I warned without opening my eyes, he let go of me, taking the blanket away, well, it’s not like I could go back to sleep again and since Louis was asleep I focused my anger on Niall.

I gave him a death glare and he turned into a puppy.

Damn those cute blue eyes, it was impossible to stay mad at him

“If you don’t kill me I’ll give you a cookie” He offered holding a gingerbread cookie.

“Make it two”