chapter two

The music blasted throughout the club as Kennedy danced to the music. Parties were few of the highlights which Kennedy enjoyed about life. She had lost track of how many clubs and parties she'd been to.

"Look over there!"

Upon hearing Drew's voice, Kennedy turned to see none other than River Phoenix and Martha Plimpton.

"Shit," Kennedy breathed. "He's even better in real life." She pushed up her boobs in her dress, in case he decided to look her way.

"He's got a girlfriend," Drew reminded her, "and I doubt he's into minors."

Kennedy sneered at her best friend as she stared back at River, chatting amongst his girlfriend and friends. He was beautiful. She hoped she'd get it in with his younger brother, at least.

Downing the rest of the vodka, Kennedy finally began to feel the buzz from all the drinking. She continued to dancing to the songs, enjoying the night.

Until, a few hours later, Kennedy was absolutely intoxicated. She had ingested so many drugs and drunk a lot of alcohol. She was sure she didn't even know her own name. It wasn't good to get drunk like that, but she didn't care. She didn't have many years to live anyway, so she'd live these ones to fullest.

"D- Drew?" Kennedy hiccuped, brushing her brunette hair away from her face. "Dreeeeew?"
Not getting a response, she stumbled to her car and got in.

Giggling loudly, Kennedy turned on the radio and blared out the old pop song playing.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOUUUUU UP!" Kennedy yelled.

Never gonna let you down
Never gonna –

Horns blared throughout the street as Kennedy's car skidded and knocked into another car.

Hands placed firmly on the steering wheel, Kennedy looked up to see the damage. "Shit." Out of all cars she hit, it happened to be a police car. Luckily no one was inside. However, a policeman was standing right in front of her door.

Knowing what was going to happen, Kennedy's face landed on her steering wheel in frustration, letting out a wild beep as it echoed.