Enjoy the moment

Bellamy has been in love with Clarke probably since the moment he first laid eyes on her of course he didn't know it at the time. He has slowly falling more and more with her as time goes on. Now the earth is pretty much ending and he will probably die never knowing how her lips felt on his. He would tell her how he felt but he knows she's in pain she probably always will be after Finn, mount weather, Lexa he knew she wasn't ready so he was being patient until one day he just said screw it. It was raining and everyone at camp Jaha had taken shelter Clarke was taking care of an injured guard when he spotted her she grabbed a bottle and was walking outside to collect some water. Bellamy decided to follow her, he stopped a few feet away from her. He waited for her to turn to him then they stared at each other for a minute "I'm yours as long as you want me" Bellamy yelled over the rain. Clarke looked at him for a second longer then ran into his arms and kissed him in that moment everything around them froze he couldn't hear the rain or think about how the world was probably going to end soon all that was in that moment was a boy kissing a girl he loved with all his heart. Everything they have ever down forgotten and he wouldn't waste a second of this moment. Bellamy lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him and they continued to kiss while he walked them to his tent.