Emergency?

Amy found sonic but he was smaller now and lying in her bush. He managed to say something but it came out kind of muffled and mixed up but she managed to figure that he said egg man. She noticed he was getting smaller now, he looked a bit younger too. She didn't know what to do so she called tails after helping sonic inside. Tails arrived with some stuff and then looked a bit concerned.

Tails opens his little box with all sorts of gadgets. He pulled out a syringe and quickly took some blood from sonic. Then he pulled out some kind of machine and scanned sonic with it. Afterwards he packed it all up and then looked at sonic who seemed smaller than before. "I need to take this all back to the lab to analyze it it, then I'll be able to tell what is wrong with him." So tails left.

Time skip 2 hours...

"Tails! Come over right now! This is serious!" "Hang on my results are almost in." "Tails I'm serious, please hurry!" Tails then got back on his lap top and read the text. "Analysis 99% complete." Tails then walked over to the results after they started printing. Tails read the text and gasped, good thing he had a plan for this. He quickly grabbed one of the syringes and tucked it into one of his bags and left for Amy's house.