Let's have some fun

Sonic was awake now playing with his toys happily in his crib. Cream came over too watch him play and when he saw her he smiled warmly at her. She reached in and rubbed his soft little quills. He grabbed her hand with both of his chubby little hands  and he put in his mouth. Cream grossed out took her hand back and sonic laughed as she wiped her hand off and made a big fuss over it. It seemed sonic could be a little trouble maker.

Amy came in and took him into the living room, when cream went out there she saw Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver. "So this is sonic now? He is cute!" Silver said reaching over to pet sonic. Sonic was trying to hide again though.  "Is he shy?" Asked knuckles. "I don't know. He doesn't seem shy. Especially as an adult." Amy said picking him up and craddling him. Shadow looked at him. "He's a helpless little runt now... Better hope eggman doesn't find out." Amy looked at Shadow. "Watch Sonic for a moment please, I need to go to the bathroom." Amy handed Sonic to Shadow and walked out.

Amy walked to the bathroom when there was a knock at the door. Amy answered it and Scourge was at the door. "Your back. Everyone is inside, come on in." Amy said as Scourge entered the room. Amy and Scourge walked to where everyone else was at and they all went silent when they saw him. "What is he doing here?" Shadow asked. "He is on our side for a change." Amy said. Silver looked at Scourge uneasily. "Are you sure? I don't want to be left into some kind of trap." "Look you may not like me, but what eggman is doing is wrong, I need your help! Plus he kidnapped Tails!" Knuckles looked at Scourge. "How do you know that?" He asked. Scourge looked at Knuckles when suddenly the roof exploded.

Everyone looked up and saw metal Sonic and eggman. "Eggman! What are you doing here?" Shadow said handing Sonic to Amy. "Stopping by to see the baby. Where is the little bundle anyway?" Silver looked at metal Sonic who was prepared to attack. "What do you want eggman?" Knuckles said. "I don't have time to talk, seize the baby!" A claw then came down and tried to snatch sonic. Who was crying from all the noise. Silver used his psycokenisis on the claw and moved it away from sonic. Metal Sonic then lunged at Silver but was kicked by Shadow.

Metal Sonic then grabbed Shadow and Silver and flew into the air. A bunch of robots came in which Scourge and Knuckles began to fight. Quickly Knuckles was overwhelmed and it was then that they saw the claw snatch sonic. "NO!" Amy screamed running after it. Scourge grabbed the claw but was hit with a burst of electricity knocking him out. "It's a shame scourge, you could've mad more money but you had to betray me, oh well, I have sonic now." Eggman then took the child from the claw. "Goodbye!" The ship he was in began to move away. Shadow knuckles and silver were to busy fighting the robots to stop eggman. Amy looked as the ship grew more distant and then she was overcome with grief.