The Storm. (part 2)

(Kaito's POV)

We waited together. More debris was thrown about upstairs. I looked and saw Len looking pale. "Hey you ok Len?" He just looked over at me and nodded. I knew something was not right. I gave him a big hug. He began to fall asleep and his head titled on my shoulder. I lied down so that my chest was a pillow for Len. He woke up. "S-Sorry Kaito." He was blushing so hard but I did not care. I hugged him and he leaned on my again. I covered him with the blanket and fell asleep. I woke up by someone walking around. Len was wandering around. "Hey Len." "Morning Kaito, we need to go right now." "Oh uh sure." I got up and followed him up the stairs. When we saw the first floor Len began to cry. I could feel warm tears running down my cheeks too. Debris was everywhere and some of the walls were destroyed. We looked for any people. I saw a girl on the ground and I didn't want to think what had happened to her. Len grabbed me and pulled me outside. He rushed both of us down to the nurses office. Oliver was there crying until we walked in. "LEN AND KAITO OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!" Len rushed and gave him a quick hug. "How did you survive?" Len asked. "Well the nurse rushed me to this basement and she went up to get some medicine and.." his voice trailed off. We all stayed silent.

(Len's POV)

I was so glad Oliver was alive and I was happy Kaito helped me when the storm hit. He also saved my life. We decided to leave the nurses office and find a not-so-broken dorm. We managed to find a dorm and I suggested one of us went to look for people while the other two tried to find supplies. I was the one who looked for people. I thought it would be a good idea for my best friend and my crush/ friend to go together and learn about each other. I saw something moving and then the next thing I knew was that I was pinned up to a wall and a boy with red hair was staring at me with a little crazy in his eyes.

OMG I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT I GOT THIS UP BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG. (Other parts of my head) SHHHHHHHH they don't have to know. (Me) I DON'T CARE *throws a bear because why not* Ok after that happened yeah guys sorry again.