Oliver is Gone.

(Len's POV)

  After waiting or so long I got a text from Oliver saying he had to move. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as my best friend explained why. He said his parents thought this was a good school but seeing how they reacted to the tornado was the final straw so they decided to move. I went to go ask Kaito if he could cheer me up. As I knocked on the door I could hear Kaito mumbling something. "K-Kaito c-can I come in." Snap out of it Kagamine, stop stuttering. I got no response. I turned the handle to see that it was unlocked. I walked into the room and saw Kaito sleeping and mumbling words I didn't understand. I walked over to the bed. He looked kinda cute when he was asleep. Then, his hand reached out and grabbed my arm. "L-Len want to sleep with m-me." I blushed really hard but I knew that was just his sleepiness talking. Kaito began to open his eyes then stared at my red face. He blushed to and then looked away. "D-Did I say something while I was asleep?" I could only manage to nod.

(Kaito's POV)

    OH DANG I JUST SAID SOMETHING IN MY SLEEP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUT WHATEVER I SAID MADE LEN BLUSH THE DARKEST SHADE I KNOW! "You umm y-you sorta asked if I-I would s-sleep with you." I blushed even more at what the blonde had just said.

"H-Hey b-baka you said it n-not me!" I tug on his sleeve a little "Leeeeeeeen do you want to sleep with me. I'm cold." I continue to whine as Len is blushing so hard. Finally I get bored and tug so hard he falls on top of me. I blush harder than Len which I didn't even know was possible. I look down at his knee and shrieks. Len puts a finger up to my mouth. "K-Kaito don't make it w-worse." his face is still as red as ever. "L-Len j-just m-move your knee." He moves his knee making me blush and letting a small moan escape. Len stares at me. "Stop staring." I hiss at him but he smirks and moves his knee again. "L-LEN S-STOP!" "Do you really want me to stop?" I swear the only thing not red is my eyes and eyebrows and all that stuff. Len leans close to my face then gets off. "All right I got off, happy." "Y-Yes!" "Good." I watch him leave thinking about what just happened.