Semester Ends

(Len's POV)

                    It's been a while after the incident with Miku. Kaito and I finally worked everything out and now she's locked away somewhere far from us. I am not sure where, but the police said we'd be fine and I hope he is right. Having Miku back at this time with finals would suck. Although Kaito says he's fine, I feel like he is lying to me. Just to make me keep calm. Sometimes when Miku is mentioned he stops and looks around as if she is around the corner or something. I have a feeling that she will come back, but this time she'll be different while Kaito thinks she is going to be even more crazier. Kaito was supposed to go on a trip with his younger sister, but he decided to stay behind and be with me just to make sure Miku wouldn't come and bother me, or some other reason that he's hiding. I haven't really met any of his family members since he lives alone, but I heard that they are nice, so I told him that'd I'd be fine and that he shouldn't be so worried about me. Of course he wouldn't listen and stayed with me. I was actually kinda happy that he did but also sad. He was missing time with his family.

                 I awkwardly sat by him as he worked on a paper. I rested my head on his arm and stared at the ceiling until he got up. 
                "Oh! I'm sorry Len, I didn't even realize you were there!"

                 I nodded. "Don't worry about it," I mumbled. He gave a small pat then walked off to the kitchen. I too, got up and stretched. I looked outside. Nothing had happened. It was the same street, same everything. I sighed and turned to go back to my room. I noticed Kaito's laptop was open and still on. I knew it was a bad idea to go snooping, but I couldn't help but wonder what was on there. I looked at his past emails and noticed an anonymous user. I'm not even sure how he managed to find the person, but I looked over it anyway.

               It looked like he was having an argument with the person. I noticed my own name popped up multiple times, but I didn't really mind. I noticed that Kaito's tone was mainly scared or angry. I bit my lip as I continued to read, nervous on what I would find next. I stopped when the name Miku popped up. He was emailing...Miku.