Camally+You

Y/N's POV

Camila started to tear of my clothes until I am as naked as the day I came into this world. "Get prepared baby because Ally really goes hard when it comes to sex," I breathed in and out and Camila held me against her as Ally climbed between my legs. "Did Mani take your v card already?" I nod and sigh at the mention of her name but as I did that Ally turned so I was facing her, "relax baby girl Mila and I are going to make you see stars."

I nod as Ally smiled and Cami turned my head and kissed me as Ally slammed into me cause a scream to go into Cami's mouth. As Camila stopped kissing me she started to play with my nipples. Ally grabbed my hips and continued to slam in and out of me at a fast and hard pace. I looked down to see her 10 inch dick going in and out of my pussy so fast it is almost a blur. Soon she hit my g spot causing me to scream, "Ally right there please hit that spot again." Ally continued to hit that spot and Cami slowly put me down on the bed and walked over to her clothes draw and got out a 10 inch strap on.

She attached it to her hips and walked back over to us. Before she could make it back I doubled over and scream, "oh fuck Ally!" As I squirted all over her dick. "Well this is going to be a fuck night," Camila got back under me and turned me around so I was laying on her with my face in her neck. She pushed her fake dick in me causing me to moan because I'm still sensitive from my first orgasm. Ally soon pushed into my pussy as well causing me to moan out of pain and pleasure. "Now baby girl take both of the dicks inside this beautiful wet pussy of yours," I nod and they started to slam into me all over again. Until about my 12th orgasm where I past out from exhaustion.