Forgiveness

Mani's POV

As I walked into the hospital I saw doctor Isaac which is Y/N's doctor. "Doctor Isaac can I please talk Y/N out?" He smiled at me and nod grabbing the papers and I filled them out. When I finished them I handed them back to him and walked to Y/N/N's room then knocked on the door. "Come in!" The younger girl squeaked, I walked in and she pouted, "I thought you were the nurse will my lunch." I won't lie the disappointment in her voice kinda hurt me, "sorry I wasn't the nurse." I went to leave but Y/N pulled me back and down to her height because she was in a wheelchair.

"Thanks for coming Mani," the love of my life wrapped her arms around me and I smiled and picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Miss. Kelly?" We both look over at the nurse and I walk Y/N/N over and put her back on the bed. "So I'm guessing you are Normani?" I nod and the nurse glares at me but soon Y/N/N coughs. I looked over her panicked, "are you okay? Did you need water? Or food? What would you like?" I fussed and the nurse eased up a bit then Y/N/N smiled at me.

"Beca can I please have my lunch then can you please leave me and Miss. Kordei here alone?" The nurse nod and did as asked but as soon as she left the room Y/N/N pulled me by my collar and smashed our lips together in a slow but passionate kiss. When we pulled back Y/N/N's yes we're still closed, "that was... mind blowing." I smiled and pecked her cheek, "now eat up because this is going to be your last meal in hospital."

Y/N/N's head shot up her Crystal blue eyes meeting my muddy brown, "thank you Mani." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her while she eats. "Oh and Mani I forgive you," I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you Y/N/N I will try and win you back so be prepared because when I want someone I will do anything to have them in my arms," I whispered in her ear and she blushed and put her head on my shoulder. "I'm prepared for the wooing," I kissed her cheek and just cuddle up until the doctor says that Y/N/N can go.