38: Hellbent!!!

I woke at two pm to the sound of whispering tickling my ear. 'Good morning, sleepyhead, I'm off for a shower, then to dye my hair' laughed Shima- SHIMA?! THATS NOT RIGHT!! I tried to turn onto my front, but I couldn't. I looked up. That's when all the memories from the early hours of the morning
came rushing back to me. Me... Dolan...kiss... Shima. It kicked in. 'Okay, I'm back' Shima annouced. 'I don't care' I think. She then proceed to her wardrobe. She came out a can of hairspray, a bottle of red hair dye, blue hair dye and a hair dryer. 'Right, pour the red dye on' She commanded after she plugged in the dryer. 'Shima, I can't I'm tied up, remember?!' I spat back 'Oh... really?' Shima directed as she undid the chains with her key. I looked at my wrist. They were swollen and slowly turning from blue to purple to black. 'Shima, look at my wrists' I demanded. 'No' she answered. I rolled my eyes. I got the dye and started dying the roots. I rubbed it in really deeply. She got her hair dryer and dried it. Then she got the blue and dyed in streaks of it in. She dried that too. 'Now, to make sure it stays like that, imma have to use hairspray she directed as she handed me the can. I held down on the aerosol. 'Thanks' she mouthed. She got up very quickly and rechained me to her bed. She then closed the door and left. But her phone and key had fallen out her pocket...